Chapter XVIII

Blood was everywhere. In her hair, her clothes , and even dried on her pale skin. Harleen laid on the ground eyes closed breathing soft. Her hair was wild, and nappy covered in knots. Not to mention drenched in blood...

Harleen wore a dress. A white one that touched her ankles. It was sleeveless, and was fluffy at the bottom. It was made like water at the bottom.

Harleen was in the middle of the forest. However, the forest was destroyed. Blue electrical fire blazing in random spots. Dead animals with their blood drained. A darkened sky with no sun. Only a dark purple sky, and red moon blazing.

With a amazing speed Harleen sat up. She opened her eyes looking around. However, instead of chochalte brown eyes Harleen was born with. Her eyes were pools of dark blue. Like a orb.

Slowly, and zombie like she stood up looking around her. Her breathing catch up in her throat as she looked around her. With lighting speed she ran around.

Harleen dropped on her knees when she saw the sight in front of her...
"No.."She whispered crawling closer to the sight. There was her friends, family,and her lover dead. Blood cloated their bodies. Their eyes wide open but lifeless.

Her father, Caroline her best friend , Bonnie her friend and teacher, Jeremy her friend and drinking buddy, Rebekah the original she called sister,Kol the playboy, Elijah Mr.Serious, Her father .....her sweet father.

"Daddy."She cried.

Her twin Bella, Jacob her other best friend. Tyler the annyoing werewolf Matt the friendy human Her mom, even her mate Klaus....

"No!"She screamed crying over Klaus' bloody body. "Why why why why why!"She whispered to herself as she rocked her mate's body back and fourth in her arms.

"Harleen..Harleen...Harleen...!" A voice whispered.

Harleen moved a bit in her seat before resting once again. A sigh was heard in the slience.

"HARLEY!!" A voice yelled to the highest volume.

Harleen jerked awake looking around. "Huh?"She asked looking around whipping the sleep from her eyes. Laughter erupted in her ears. She looked around to see Kol.

"Kol..."She groaned continuing to rub her eyes. Harleen sat up, and realized they she fell asleep in Klaus' car. They were on their way to Folks. Klaus , her, and Kol in Klaus's car. Elijah and Rebekah in Elijah's car.

She looked out the window, and realized that they were parked at the gas station. A yawn escaped her lips as she made herself comfortable again in her seat. "What I miss?"She asked.

From the backseat Kol shrugged. "Bekah was riding with us until me and Nik started pissing her off.,"He laughed. "We're almost there!"He added.

Harleen nodded, and subconsciously looked to the driver's seat. It was empty which worried her. She looked out her window again only to see Klaus, and Elijah talking near Elijah's car.

She let out a sigh of relief. Would that dream ever happen? Harleen shook her head rapidly. No....

It wouldn't. It couldn't.....

Breathing heavy Harleen just pushed the dream away from her mind all at once. She would pretend it never happened.

Right now she had bigger things to worry about. Her sister.... that she would see in a couple of hours.And this wedding.