Chapter

"Morning!" A cheerful Rebekah exclaimed walking towards Harleen who sat in the living room.

"Morning."Harleen replied back dully. Today was the day. The day she'd see her family again, and go to this stupid wedding. You guessed it she was in a very foul mood this morning.

Rebekah sighed. "You should be happy. And besides she's your sister. Don't you miss her?"

Harleen groaned in annoyance. She knew Rebekah was right. She shouldn't be acting like this. Yeah she was hurting, but hey Bella has hurt her before. This is nothing new.

"Your right..."She trailed off looking in outer space.

Rebekah sighed dramatically, rolling her eyes. "Of course I'm right!"She said playfully sitting next to her. Harleen smiled slightly.

"So tell me about it."Rebekah said looking at nothing in particular.

"About what?" Harleen asked suddenly confused.

"Your sister! What's she like?"Rebekah asked.

Harleen shrugged her shoulders. "Awkward?" She said but it sounded like a question. A memory soon entered Harleen's mind.

Flashback to a few years ago.

It was a rainy, and cold day in the small town of Folks. It was unusual for the poor old time.

A thirteen Harleen sat in her room on her bed staring at a glass jar. She scrunched her eyes staring at the jar intently.

Unlike now Harleen had no control of her abnormal abilities. They just came and went which angered her. Sometimes she thought she was just seeing things, and that she didn't really have powers.

The dark haired young teen huffed in anger, and folded her arms in frustration.

"I'm not crazy. I'm not."She muttered under her breath.

She laid back on her back in a huff. Why couldn't this stuff work? She thought dully. said
"Harls!"She heard her name being called. She quickly jumped to her feet, and ran.