Chapter IV~ High Emotions

Dear Harley,

Happy late birthday too...Don't worry it's fine. I was actually a bit busy too. I thank you for contacting me. We never talk anymore. Maybe you could spend a weekend in Folks? There's something I need to tell you. I love you, too.

Love,
Bella Swan

Harleen stared at the letter for a very long time. Something told her that something was wrong with her twin. Very wrong.

"There's something I need to tell you."
Replayed in Harleen's mind over and over. She wished that she could get into her twin's mind , but she couldn't. Bella was just too far away, and Harleen knew that her powers wouldn't work that far.

Harleen let out a sigh before gently placing the letter down on the coffee table in front of her . She wanted to break down, but she couldn't. She didn't want to feel weak, because she knew deep down that she wasn't.

Before Harleen had time to fully realize it she was crying. Harleen felt someone wrap there arms around her. She didn't know who it was, but it just felt right. Like she was meant there. And only her. Without thinking about it Harleen leaned in to the chest letting it's warmth consume her. She inhaled the scent of who ever it was holding her

"What's the matter?" A British voice questioned. Klaus. Harleen sighed, before speaking. "T-the l-letter."She started. Klaus hushed her, and told her to go on.

Harleen nodded before taking a deep breath. "... It was from my sister. My twin to be exact. I haven't seen her in years. Well techinally. I only saw her on special occasions such as our birthday. Our birthday had just pasted and I didn't spend it with her. I guess I just miss her."She explained.

Klaus nodded,"Where you two close?"

Harleen nodded. "As children yes."

Klaus suddenly had a curious glint in his eye. Harleen sat up looking at her. "What?"She questioned

"Is your sister like you?"He asked.

Harleen just shook her head , no. "I'm the only one in the family. No my sister doesn't have special powers like me."She said.

*

He's not so bad. Harleen thought about Klaus. She know she just met him, but she just couldn't shake the feeling...

"I think there's go in you."Harleen said staring at the sky. Her and Klaus laid on grass silently. Klaus said nothing. If wasn't long before Harleen grew tired

// Harleen's Dream //

"I can't believe it my sister is getting married!" Harleen gushed in absolute joy. She sat in the passenger staring out the window.