Chapter V~ Black Out

"Get wasted, and high. Then get wasted again."Harleen said with a serious face.

Caroline and Elena gave her a weird look making her laugh. "What? Did I not teach you younglings nothing?"Harleen questioned with a fake mock of hurt look on her face. Elena sighed, shaking her head in amusement. Harleen grinned.

It was oblivious that Harleen still disliked Elena, but at least she made a afford to stand her. It wasn't Harleen's fault that she thought that Elena was a doppelganger bitch who bought danger for everyone.

Caroline gave Harleen a pointed look. '' What she meant was for us to have fun basically "She said looking at Elena who just nodded. Caroline and Elena were going to college together. Which was funny to Harleen considering that they are both vampires who drank human blood

"Bye ladies."Harleen said. The two vampires were all packed up, and in the car. Caroline waved at Harleen before driving off. "Losers."Harleen muttered under  her breath. She turned around to look at the house. What could she do? Caroline just left. Bonnie was busy, and so was everyone else in the Scooby Doo Gang. Harleen rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, Harleen had a idea. She quickly ran back in the house to her room.

*

Harleen held her camera up to her face as she took serval pictures. She was currently in what looked like a garden however there were a few trees.

Harleen gave her camera a break after minutes , and let it hang around her neck. She kept walking around. She began to grow bored once again. Harleen bought her hands up upon her face and watched as the same blue electric mist appeared around her fingers. Below her hand was a pile of leaves. As if it was a magnetic force slowly one by one a leaf came up from off the ground and around Harleen.

Suddenly, there was a noise. Like a whoosh noise. Harleen's eyes widen as she realize what it could be. Vampires! The blue mist disappeared, and the leaves abruptly fell back to the ground.

"Who's there!?"Harleen stupidly questioned. She knew that it was stupid but anything was worth a shot. Her only response was a dark chuckle. "You are own my property but yet you ask me 'who's there? I should ask you."

Harleen let out a small gasp in hearing the voice. It was like the person was right behind Harleen, but she turned around and saw no one.

Harleen didn't realize it at the time, but something or someone had pushed her. She let out a groan rolling over on her back. She looked up , but no one was there... It was like they were invisible.

Harleen gasped feeling something on her neck. It was chocking her. She couldn't fight it was too strong. So she did the only thing she could think of. Her brown orbs sinked into bright blue ones. A blue mist appeared. But, that wasn't needed. In a flash someone threw the invisible force off of her.

Harleen's body was numb. She barely had any oxygen in her lungs. Her vision barely, but when she looked around. She saw only one thing clearly .

Klaus.

Harleen then blacked out.