Chapter XXII

.{Warning Sexual Stuff. }

When Harleen entered the Mikaelson's house. She was confused about what she felt. Confronting her sister felt good, but still....Something still didn't feel right.

Klaus followed behind her quietly as they walked to their room.

"Love, are you alright?"He questioned softly as they entered the room.

Harleen sighed running her hands through her hair. She wasn't 100 percent alright, but she didn't want Klaus worrying about her either.

"I'm fine."She said dryly removing her shoes.

Klaus stood his ground, and folded his arms. "No,love. Your not. You are clearly hurting."He said.

Harleen looked down at the ground. Klaus gently raised her chin up for her to look at him.

Tears leaked from her eyes. Klaus wiped them away from her cheeks.

"I love you."Harleen muttered.

"Love you too, sweetheart."Klaus whispered.

Harleen looked up at Klaus. She then kissed him.

His lips caught hers in a sweet kiss but in an instant the kiss turned to be rougher than she expected. She locked her legs around his waist and pushed herself on him. He pushed back and slammed her against the wall for the first time in that night.

She let out a quiet scream and he growled. Their tongues were moving in synch and it caused both of them to hold onto each other like it was their last time together.

In a second she was pushed against the wall and before she knew it she was on the table. He was moving her quickly so he wouldn't think about anything else but a good place to make out.

She was trying to match his speed but failed miserably. She let him take the absolute control, doing whatever he wanted with her. She just clutched her hands to his neck and his back. She was gripping him so hard it almost made him moan. Shattered memories seemed to travel in front of his eye.

In a flash she was lying on the bed and he was lying on top of her, their mouths never parted. His hands started to wander everywhere; her hands were on his back, holding him tightly like she wanted to make sure he wouldn't just stand up and leave but in the back of her mind she knew he wouldn't. He didn't have the strength to leave her there.

He started to sit up and moved her with him; he guided her hands around his neck and she locked them around it. He started to take her jacket off and then threw it on the floor. She moved a little and sat on his lap. Her jean-covered thighs were touching his lap.

He felt a little bit lightheaded and she used the opportunity to push him down on the bed. He knew somewhere along the way she wanted her control back.

She almost straddled him and went on kissing him hard. His hands grabbed her perfect shaped ass and pushed her toward him. She was moaning without any pause and it was making Klaus nuts.

His hands moved to her top but found their way beneath it. He was rubbing her back to make her moan again. He turned them around so he was on top. He suddenly pulled away and took her top off.

She was wearing a lacy black bra and it made his mouth water. He never saw her with a bra because she wasn't with him the time they were invented. The sexy bra was hugging her big breasts.

He attacked her neck, her special spot behind her ear and she almost screamed loudly. He smiled in her neck and continued kissing her. After a minute he started to suck her pulse point. Her soft moans were like music to his ears.