CHAPTER 2

"Wizard's chess? Really?" Theo huffed as he barges into Draco and Elara's dorm.

Blaise and Elara were focused on their game in the seating area, barely acknowledging Theo's presence.

"Earth to Stardust? Earth to Zabini? Anybody?" says Theo arching his eyebrows. "Yeah, yeah, one second. I'm about to beat Blaise's arse." Elara replied, eyes locked on the board. "Oh no, you won't, Stardust... Knight to E-5." Blaise huffed. "Aha! And that's where you're wrong, Zabini... Queen to E-5." she exclaimed with a smirk on her face, winning the game. "Damn it." Blaise said, pouting, as he slumps, face down on the couch.

"I'm still here you know..." Theo said, leaning against the wall. "My apologies, Mr. Nott. What is it that you wish to tell us?" Elara said, still gloating over her victory." We have roughly an hour and a half  'til Dumbledore announces the Triwizard champions. I want to see who's placing their names in the cup." Theo answered. "Do we have to go?" she said, playfully tilting her head to the side, her right hand over her forehead. "But the gravity is pulling me down." she sighed playfully. "Yeah, it's pulling me down too." Blaise said as he mimics her actions.

"Oh fuck off, you two." Theo exclaimed, rolling his eyes. "Oh no, Theo. I can no longer bare my own weight. I guess this is goodbye!" Elara said dramatically, as she slumps on top of Blaise. "Merlin, you're heavy." Blaise huffed as their backs touched. "Hey! Never ever say that to a woman if you ever want to get laid again, Zabini." she exclaimed, playfully pummelling his arm. Theo huffed as he races towards the couch and tackles the both of them.

"You've got to be kidding me." Draco seethed under his breath. His cold, expressionless tone startled the three of them. They stopped and froze in silence for a moment. "Are you just gonna stand there or are you helping me, Malfoy?" says Theo as he wiggles his fingers, inches away from Blaise and Elara, gesturing Draco to join in on the fun.

"This is fucking stupid." Draco replied as he leaves without another word. Theo, Blaise and Elara looked at one another in confusion. "Must be that time of the month again." Theo sneered. "I don't know, man. He seems kinda off lately." Blaise replied.

"Okay, it's either we leave now or..." says Theo, wiggling his fingers. Elara's eyes widened. "It's your call, Stardust" says Theo, playfully threatening her, as his fingers inches closer and closer. "Okay, okay, we're leaving, geez!" she exclaimed as she stood up and grabs her wand.

The trio left the Slytherin dorms and walked to the great hall. "Why the hell are we here, Theo? I'd rather watch Trelawny read my bloody tea cup than do this." Elara sneered, breaking the silence between them. "This will be interesting, trust me." Theo replied. "Fine." she huffed, rolling her eyes, her arms crossed.

From across the hall, Elara could see Hermione reading her book, apathetic of her surrounding.

Elara walks up to Hermione, leaving Theo and Blaise as they were slowly surrounded by a group of girls.

"Hey, Mione." she said, sitting next to her. "Oh hey, Elara." Hermione replied. "Let me guess... you were dragged here too, weren't you?" Elara said. "Ron and Harry wouldn't shut up about this all morning. I only agreed so the two of them would stop pestering me. And let me guess, Nott and Zabini?" Hermione said with a giggle, as she arches her eyebrows. "Blaise is on my side this time, though. We were in the middle of wizard's chess. It was Theo. That little prick wouldn't shut up about this too." Elara replied, rolling her eyes.

"Boys." the two of them huffed in unison.

"Go on Cedric! Put it in!" a group of boys exclaimed loudly, as they entered the great hall. The commotion startled both Hermione and Elara. Everyone in the great hall started cheering as Cedric placed his name in the goblet. "I should probably get back to Theo and Blaise. Though I doubt they even notice that I'm gon-" she said, before getting interrupted by Fred and George's cheers as they entered the great hall.

Moon and StarsрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ