CHAPTER 14

"So... What do we think?" Narcissa said, holding a black leathered-Hermès bag up her shoulder.

"Hmmmm... Maybe something with colour this time, Mumsy." Elara replied. "How about this one!" she continued, holding up a different coloured bag.

"Ruby red? Really, Elara?" Narcissa said, arching her eyebrows. "I think I'll pass... Reminds me of Gryffindor." she continued.

"Oh come on, Mumsy... Atleast give it a try." Elara insisted, giving Narcissa the puppy dog-eyes.

"Fine." Narcissa huffed, rolling her eyes, as she took the bag from Elara's hand.

"My... My... Can't believe the Narcissa Malfoy is shopping for muggle-made things..." Emerald sneered, as she sat on the velvet couch in the middle of the store, sipping on her tea.

"Mother!!" Elara whisper-shouted, her eyes widened. "Well, I think it's good progress... Right, Mumsy?" she continued, wrapping her arms around Narcissa, who was eyeing herself in the mirror.

Emerald scrunched her nose in reply, as she continued sipping on her tea.

"Yeah, yeah... Mhmmm..." Narcissa said, barely listening to Elara and Emerald's conversation. "Oh wow... This colour actually looks good on me." she continued, holding the bag up her shoulder and posing in the mirror.

"See! I knew you'd like it!" Elara exclaimed.

"Okay so... Since you're loving that one. I'm just gonna grab this and-" Emerald said, grabbing the black bag Narcissa was holding earlier and walking towards the counter.

"Em, I didn't say I wasn't buying that!" Narcissa exclaimed, as she pointed towards Emerald. "Well Cissy... I have it now, so..." Emerald sneered, as she hastens her pace towards the counter. "Oh no you don't!" Narcissa said, running after Emerald. They both argued, even at the counter, acting like literal children...

Emerald and Narcissa has always been close, ever since they became roommates in Hogwarts during their first year. They have been inseparable ever since. Atleast up until Elara was three months old, when the Stardusts had to move to Positano for Triton's job.

"The Ministry's a literal scam, Triton..." Lucius huffed. "Tell me about it..." Triton answered. "It's so frustrating, you know? Warning them about all that could happen. But still, they refuse to do anything about it." Lucius said, as he takes a sip of his coffee. "I guess we can't really depend on them now, huh?" Triton said. "I'm afraid so... All they care about is covering up their tracks after they screw up. And I don't even know what to do at this point." Lucius sighed.

"So, Draco!" Lucius said. "Yes, Father?" Draco answered, startled. "What are your plans for the future?" Lucius asked. "I-I'm not sure, honestly..." he replied, looking down, as he fiddled with his rings. "Triton and I were thinking..." Lucius said.

"Well, your Father and I were thinking, that maybe you could come to Italy..." Triton said, continuing Lucius's sentence. "I-Italy? Why?" Draco asked.

"We were thinking of a business collaboration for the Stardusts and Malfoys. And you could be Triton's business partner, managing his shares in Positano." Lucius said. "Italy... That's far... W-What about Elar-" Draco said, as he quickly looked down and fiddled with his rings once again. "Emerald and I have talked about this as well... Elara can come with you. That wouldn't be a problem." Triton said, his left hand reaching out for Draco's shoulder. "But it's best if you'd leave soon..." Lucius said. "Soon? Elara and I still have atleast two years before finishing Hogwarts. How are we supposed to leave soon?" Draco queried.