CHAPTER 15

As soon as the pair left the dining room, Draco grabs Elara's hand and drags her down the hallway.

"Here's good enough." Draco breathed against her neck as they stop right outside the doors to the family room.

He grabs ahold of her waist and pushes her against the doors, opening it as he dives in for a kiss.

His whole body shuddered to the sound of her muffled moans between their kisses as they were both eager for more.

"I knew you'd lose, D. Admit it, you really do melt under my fingertips." Elara breathed between their kisses. "Even if we both lose, we still win at the end don't we?" he replied with a smirk, as his hands cup her breasts.

"In that case, I don't mind losing this game, over and over again..." Elara said, as her hand slithers from his neck, down to his chest, then to the length between his thighs. "Neither do I..." Draco moans as her hands caresses his hard length.

"Fuck, you're so hard..." Elara breathed in his ears. "And for me?" she continued.

"Only for you..." he breathed back, against her neck, eager for more.

Elara pushed Draco on the couch as she then climbs on top of him. She lowered herself until her heat was pressed against his hard erection. They both shuddered to the feeling of it.

Warm, lustfull and addictive.

Draco was her own personal brand of heroin.

Elara slowly bucks her hips as she grinds on him. Moans escape her mouth as she bucks her hips harder and faster.

"Fuckkk you're so wet. I could feel it through your knickers and my bloody pants." Draco moaned. Her wetness made him weak. It made it somewhat impossible for him to not fuck her right there and then. But they both like to have a little fun every now and then. And he was letting her have hers.

"Draco... I...I'm going to co-" Elara moaned raggedly, still bucking her hips. "Yes... Come for me. And look me in the eyes when you do." Draco said, both his hands cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples through her clothes.

"Draco... Fuckkkk...." Elara moaned as she rode her orgasm. "Yesssss... keep those pretty little eyes on me..." Draco huffed, his fingers flicking on her nipples harder and faster.

"That's my goood girl." Draco breathed in her ear. "I hope you're not tired yet, cause it's my turn now." he continued with a devilish grin.

He picked her up, with both his hands holding onto her thighs, her legs wrapped around his waist as he walks straight to the grand piano.

"Muffliato." Draco said; a silencing spell. "Finally..." Elara moaned against his neck, as he was finally able to conjure the silencing spell.

The silencing spell is one of the hardest spells to conjure. So far, Elara is the only one in school who could successfully conjure it. But she was determined to teach Draco as well. They were both equally extraordinary witches and wizards. So, all Draco needed was a little push and a little practice. And Elara was definitely the perfect teacher... For him atleast.

He shut the piano covers and placed Elara on top of it. Draco is big. His height itself has him towering over everyone. Furthermore, his large frame doesn't make him any less intimidating. Elara on the other hand is quite petite. 5'6, arguably tiny compared to Draco who is 6'1.

"You're knickers are soaked." He huffed, as he traced his hand from her thighs all the way to her heat and took them off, under his oversized quidditch sweater that she was wearing. His fingers went in a circular motion as they twirl around her clit. Elara could feel her core ache as she needed him inside her.