CHAPTER 6

"I'm sorry. I'll just go." Draco seethed in frustration, as he walks away, leaving Conor and Elara in the crowd. She rolls her eyes as he went.

"Thanks." she said as Conor helped her up. "Are you sure you're alright?" Conor asks. "Do I not look alright?" she said, arching an eyebrow. "No, no, you look fine, you look... beautiful actually." Conor replied with a smile. "So, shall we dance?" Elara mumbled. "After you, M'Lady..." Conor said as he grabs ahold of her hand, leading her to the dance floor.

The night went by in a blur; with the roaring music blasting all night long as well as the excessive alcohol intake.

The minute hand pointed at two, indicating ten minutes past three in the afternoon.

"Godric, it's three already?" Elara mumbled as she sat up in bed, her eyes fluttered as the sun shone through the windows, penetrating her delicate vision.

Her ears began to rang.

"Fucking hell... How much did I even drink last night?" she mumbled to herself.

"Ughhh"

"Who's there?!" she exclaimed, snatching her wand from the bedside table.

"Not so loud, Ellie. My head fucking hurts." Theo mumbled. "For fuck's sake, Theo. You scared the shit out of me." she sighed. "Wait, what the fuck are you doing... Did you sleep in my laundry pile?" she huffed, eyes widened, as her jaw dropped.

Theo paused for a moment, confused. He then got up and walked to the mirror.

"Fucking hell..." Theo gasped, eyeing himself, top to bottom.

He was only wearing his turquoise duck-patterned boxers along with Elara's leopard printed tank top and her hot pink laced bra on his head.

"What the fuck happened to you?" she said, bursting into laughter. "Oh you think this is funny? Well, hi! I'm Elara Jade Stardust! Howdy! Howdy! Howdy!" Theo said as he wiggles his head from side to side with her bra covering his eyes. "Stop that!" she exclaimed, as she couldn't stop laughing.

"Anyways, let's see who else is here." Elara said, getting up and walking out her room.

Daphne Greengrass and Tracey Davis were slumped on both of the couches in the seating area, while Blaise, Adrian, Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, Crabbe and Goyle were on the floor.

She opened the bathroom door to see Fred and George sleeping in the shower and Cedric laying on the bathroom floor with a bong in his hand.

"Oh Merlin." she huffed. "I guess everyone got fucked up last night." Theo said as his eyes widened.

"Knock knock?"

"Conor?" Elara said. "That will be me." Conor replied as he bows. "Ugh don't look at me... I look disgusting." she said, covering her face with both hands. "Hey no, no, no... How could a pretty girl like you ever say something like that?" Conor said as he gently grabs her hands and sets them down.

Elara's face felt warm as it crimsoned, yet again.

"Oh gosh, don't say that. I'm not pretty." she scoffed. "But you are..." Conor insisted.

"Anyways, I got you something." Conor
continued. "What's this?" she asked. "It's something that the boys and I take to help with hangovers." Conor said as he hands her a vial. "Smells sweet." she said, taking a whiff of the potion. "Yeah, but you don't have to take it if you don't want to, though. Must be weird that some random guy is handing you vials." Conor said. "At this point, I'd take anything to cure this hangover." she said, downing the entire content of the vial.