Prologue

This book is owned by Smile Comicks. Any redistribution of this will be subject to copyright and may even subject to legal action.

"Love and Darkness" speaks about a true story regarding ???

This not only tells a story, but it may reflect on what others feel inside, an emotion much deeper.

They may appear happy on the outside, but sure as hell may be feeling the opposite of that on the inside.

[]-----[]-----[]-----[]

Thursday, January 3rd, 20??

??? POV

The move was dreadful. It was like every nightmare and piece of stress had come to unite against me that day. I was going to a new school, with no one I knew, or anyone I had relations with.

I finally arrived at my little house. The principal and administrators knew what happened in my past. They knew what I had been through.

Starting fresh, in the middle of the school year when everyone knows each other already, especially in a pool of 10th graders, didn't seem like the brightest idea to me.

I began to unpack most of my things, if not everything I had brought from my other home. I put my shirts, pants, socks and underwear in their respective drawers. I hung my coat and hoodie on the coat rack in front of the front door.

The house was small, but it was the perfect size. It was only me living here, after all.

The house had only one floor and an attic and basement. I had a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and 2 bedrooms. In the basement there was another bathroom, and the attic was just sheer emptiness.

Most of the basic furniture was already here, such as my bed, the drawers I had mentioned earlier, stove, fridge, counters, washing machines, etc.

I felt like I was living luxury, cause after all it was just my little happy home.

After a couple more hours of unloading everything, I finally finished putting everything where it belonged. I turned my head to read my digital clock, and it read 11:39PM. I could've sworn it felt later in the night, but it didn't matter, I was pretty exhausted after all of that, so I laid face first on my bed and fell into deep thought.

I let my bed share my emotions. All the pain I have built inside of me seems to just nearly let loose at night, no matter how bad it was. This night was worse. There were visions of the event that horrified me. It was heaven and hell at the same time; being able to see them, but then losing them mere seconds after.

I didn't let any of it out though. No matter how close I was. I was brave, and strong. I was cold hearted. That's all I was. No emotions here, no matter how much someone provoked me.

I eventually passed out. Just like that in the span of a few days, everything changed. I was living somewhere new, going somewhere new, having to do new things.

It didn't seem right, but for some reason, it felt like it was.