Chapter 5

Saturday, January 5th, 20??

Green POV

Today was a new day. Or more notably, the weekend.

Because today was a weekend, I didn't have to go to school today. I figured that I was going to relax today until I remembered...

...Sienna and I agreed to work on the project at MY HOUSE later today.

How could I forget? It was literally the only thing on my mind last night and now I have totally forgotten about it until now.

I turned on my phone to check the time, and it read "10:37am".

That meant that I overslept, so now my sleep schedule was a little behind for the day. Isn't that annoying.

I wasn't really hungry this early in the day, so I skipped breakfast and left my house to see if I can make any changes to it.

The air was brisk, meaning I had to put on a hoodie, but I decided to stay wearing shorts because I didn't really like the idea of having to wear pants on a weekend. I walked to the back of my house to be greeted by a gate into my yard.

I had a decently sized yard. It had a little shed in the back and had trees pretty much everywhere.

I hadn't really described the location of where I lived, it was pretty isolated, although there were houses around me. It was mostly surrounded by a forest and then the road in which I walk by to go to and from school.

It was nice though, there wasn't much noise on the street and only a few cars drive by here on a daily basis.

I guess you can say that my house was surrounded by a quiet, peaceful scene.

I decided to get going with arranging my yard. I got the keys to the little shed which is where I stored a few things that are meant to be in the yard, including a dismembered soccer net.

Yes, I also played soccer, not just football.

There were seats in there as well as sports balls. I took mostly if not everything and arranged them in some sort of way.

After a fairly decent period of time of just setting up, my yard looked rural and ordinary like my neighbors' yards instead of being a plain field.

I also set up the soccer net so I suppose whenever I get bored I can just shoot around.

I checked the time and it read "12:05pm".

There was still a bunch of time left before I had to go pick up Sienna at her house, so I figured I might as well get something to eat.

I made myself scrambled eggs to eat along with 2 loaves of bread. I finished eating relatively quickly and decided to just relax for a little, even though I didn't really do anything productive yet.

I laid down on my bed and figured I can turn on the T.V.

There was another soccer game on so being a bit of a sports fan I got intrigued and began watching it.

Before I could begin watching it though. I took a glimpse around my room, I noticed the two paintings that were hung up on my wall.

"Why did you guys have to leave so soon?" I said to myself, frowning.

Sienna POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I took a look outside my window and sure enough there was a bird resting on its nest on top of a tree, I then took a glimpse at the digital clock resting on top of my drawer and it read "12:02pm".