Chapter 2

Although I suppose it felt nice saying something kind to someone, it didn't feel right. I hated it, what's the word. Oh right, cringe. I cringed hard at the moment as I was rethinking it, but it doesn't matter, what happened happened.

We kept walking together, and for some reason Sienna was walking a little closer to me than normal.

"Uhm?" I said quietly to her.

"Do you mind?" She asked me, frowning a little bit.

"I don't care, it was just..unexpected." I said without emotion.

"Thanks!" She said to me, and got even closer as we walked.

I just met this girl about an hour and a half ago, and she is already doing things that high school couples do.

It doesn't matter to me though. I know what people are capable of, betrayal.

I know not to fall for another person's scheme.

Let alone trust them.

Getting to my 3rd period class felt like forever. The walk between my algebra and English class was fairly short, but it seemed like the walk between my English class to my world language class was a whole hike.

We went up two flights of stairs and walked through another hallway, and we finally arrived at my class.

"Well." She paused, "this is your class, right here."

"Sienna, I thank you." I said with a slight grin, though keeping my normal cold composure.

"Thank you for helping me through this school so far." I continued.

"Don't sweat it." She smiled at me, "After this class is lunch, so if you want you can sit with me and a few of my friends, or you can just do your own thing."

"I'll think about it." I said emotionless.

"Okayyy. Take care." She then went up to me and hugged me for a quick second.

"Huh?" I said to her,

"Bye!" She said as she ran off, "I'll see you during lunch!" Was all I could make out.

I walked into my next class, not thinking about what happened a few seconds ago, and sat down in the back. World language was never really my strong suit, so for the first time this whole day, I paid attention to the teacher.

I suppose the main reason I was never really good at World Language was simply because I didn't care enough about the topic.

That didn't stop me from putting my music on, though.

I didn't have to present myself to the class, thankfully, and instead, I only had to fill out a worksheet which I suppose the teacher handed out at the beginning of the school year.

I filled out the worksheet and I suppose since I was new to this school she let me just chill out for the rest of the period. I looked over to everyone else in the class and saw them working on some coloring worksheet.

What are we in, 2nd grade?

I also noticed that a few of the loud guys from my Algebra class were in my class, so there was little to no peace or calmness in this class. When I mean loud guys, I mean the jocks that were louder than a jet engine in math.

With that said, they were just laughing and doing what most immature teenage boys would do at this age, so I didn't really care.

I got back on my phone and began playing this game called Cubic Arms 2D. It was a pretty fun game.