Chapter 7

Authors Note: A little bit of a mature chapter here, vulgar language here and there and a short 18+ scene that isn't too major. Read with caution or skip this chapter if you don't want to go into that stuff.

I failed you guys with updating, but I can update you on this, we are about half way done with this story, and yes, it's still aimed at being finished before the year closes.

Will I do it? I don't know. Do I have faith? Sort of.

Do I think I still have it in me? Yes.

Another thing I can tell you guys is that this book is aimed to end around Chapter 13-16. One more thing, too. I have a pretty bad track record, but, I am aiming to release a sequel to this book.

Enjoy!

[]-----[]-----[]-----[]

Friday, January 11th, 20??

Green POV

Fast forward to the end of Monday's week. Me and Sienna seemed to have grown closer, and tensions between me and her other friend, Jake, have seemed to be at an all time high. A few other boys that hang out with Jake have also been looking at me a little weirdly.

It wasn't like me and Sienna were dating, I don't know why he's so jealous..

..he can literally just go up to her and take her out. I wouldn't have a problem with it. Like I said, we weren't dating.

Although the thought of that stung something somewhere inside of me. I don't know what it was, was it jealousy? Cringe? Hatred?

Whatever it was didn't matter, we were nearing the end of gym on a Friday, and mostly if not everyone was looking forward to the weekend.

Gym was nearly over, and we were still outside walking around the track field.

"I'm so happy, it's slowly becoming nicer and the sun is slowly setting a little later." Sienna said to me, smiling.

I noticed that she was shivering a little bit though.

"Sure." I paused, then continued, "not like you're shivering right now as we speak."

"Okay, I said slowly." She looked at me and laughed a little bit.

A few moments after that, the gym teachers blew the whistle signaling time to come back inside and get ready for dismissal.

I felt the soon-to-come Spring air hit my face. I was pretty happy that we only had around a month-ish left of Winter before nicer weather hit the area. I was getting tired of the cold.

After a couple of minutes the gym teachers opened the doors into the locker rooms.

Everybody went into their assigned locker rooms and got their belongings, and soon enough we waited for the bell.

I saw Sienna come up to me and she spoke;

"Can I come over today?" She asked.

I paused for a second. Is she really asking this? I knew what my answer was, already, but I just wanted to tease her for a little bit.

"I don't know, can you?" I looked at her sternly.

"Oh um.." She paused looking a little defeated, "I-"

"I'm just fucking with you, yeah you can come over." I interrupted her, "we can walk together when the bell rings actually."

Her face gleamed with happiness when I said that. She chuckled a little bit before speaking, "let me just text my friends real quick that I'm going walking from home today."