Introduction

So quick note this is my first really multi-chapter fic (that I actually plan to finish). So in advance sorry if sometimes the timeline doesn't make sense. Or spelling, and grammar errors. hope you enjoy it. Love to see feedback and accept criticism and plain goofy comments feel free to leave suggestions of what songs you'll like. *In best radio host voice* Now onto the show!

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, people of all ages, you're listening to fire ferret radio. Today's topic is about the new band L.O.E.L.L. We'll, be back after this quick message." A man's voice quickly says.

"What's up, everyone! It's Avatar Korra. I'm here with Luz Noceda and Shera. I'm glad to be the one to final say-." Luz cuts her off.

"We're starting a new band together!" She exclaims. "Sorry, continue." She sheepishly chuckles.

"We're L.O.E.L.L come join us at this upcoming YouTube musician convention. For our debut performance." Another female voice says with a country twang to it.

Korra begins talking again. "We have all been friends for quite some time now and have done a couple of collabs together. Both me and Shera have worked together since I went solo. We all come from different types of backgrounds, but we found a family in each other. I'm excited for y'all to join us on this new journey." Korra finishes her speech.

"We're comin' together to make somethin' unpredictable," Shera says.

"We look forward to seeing you guys." They all say in unison.

"Okay, welcome back to Ferret Talk with your favorite comedian...talk show host Bolin. You heard it here first L.O.E.L.L, a group made up of a rookie, up-and-comer, and veteran. That's something you don't hear every day.

Starting with Luz Nocecda she's the youngest at nineteen. She got her start on YouTube with her father as a child drumming prodigy at the age of eight.

One day she disappeared from the spotlight at the age of thirteen. She suddenly came back into the limelight last year, after her drum cover of Avatar Korra's debut song High Hopes went viral.

Here's her first big collab cover song. She's joined by Lonnie, Shera, and Avatar Korra.

(Jason Derulo is Korra. Keke palmer is Lonnie. Max is Luz. And the guy in the keyboard is Adora) 

Next up is Shera. She's been on the YouTube scene since she was fifteen. She started a channel with another girl and they called themselves The Rebels. They had never talked instead Shera chose to use sign language. They have also never shown their faces.

They continued for a couple of years building a decent fanbase. Until one day they stopped posting together and Shera moved to Vine. A year later all their videos were deleted.

A couple of years later Shera posted out of nowhere. She announced her new channel and rebranded as Shera.

Now twenty-three she is known for her emotional songs about her past. Her soulful voice and her blood-pumping jam sessions.

This is the first song she made after rebranding. (dancing on my own)