911 or not

Asami, Amity, and Catra are sitting on the couch in the studio after they finshed a mini concert on livestream. They were talking to their fans and answering questions.

"Okay, last question," Catra says looking at the chat. Asami scrolls through her phone looking at fan tweets. She idly flips her hair out of her face. Amity had stepped out of sight of the camera to clean up the snacks they had earlier.

Catra cackles and calls out to Amity. "Hey! Amity check this out." Amity comes over curiously and points to the screen. Amity blushes and starts to laugh. Catra joins her again which catches Asami's attention.

"What's going on?"

Catra grins. "Look at the chat."

Asami moves to get a better look. "Oh..."

The chat is filled with people asking her to flip her hair again or for her to step on them. Some even call her Mommy Asami.

Asami's eyes widened, shocked. She quickly schools her features and looks into the camera. She smiles slightly and shakes her head. Trying to ignore the comments still coming in.

"That's it for me today. Bye, guys." Asami moves off the couch and begins packing her things. Catra and Amity laugh at the chat calling Asami back. They say their goodbyes to the chat.

Catra walks up behind Asami. "You're okay there."

"Yeah, of course I am." Asami has her back to them. Even though she is already done packing.

"Oh really," Catra says with a knowing lilt in her voice. "Why don't you turn around then?"

Asami's shoulders drop as she releases a big sigh.

She turns around and looks at Catra before looking away. Catra whistles lowly.

"Wow, you're as red as Amity whenever she hears the name Luz Noceda." she teases, and Amity squeals.

"That is not true!" she says while her face turns red. Catra gives her an 'I proved my point expression'. Amity huffs and continues what she was doing before.

Asami's phone buzzes on the table as she's being teased by Catra.

"Asami, your phone has been buzzing for a while," Amity says handing it to her. Asami opens it and looks at her message from her friend's group chat.

(THE SPICE GIRLS)

Babefong - GIRLS

Babefong - 911 EMERGANCY 🚨🚨🚨

Ginger_snaps - OMG R U OK😟

Ginger_snaps - Is it a Stage 4 or 5 situation

Babefong - Stages have left the window

Babefong - I feel like my heart is going to burst

CCandyJar - Go to the hospital😑

Ginger_snaps - Jar...🙁

CCandyJar - Fine sorry

CCandyJar - Is it a life or death situation? 🤨

Babefong - Nope it's worse!

Babefong - It's a matter of love 😻😻😻

CCandyJar - 😐

CCandyJar - Bitch...

CCandyJar - You interrupted my lunch for that😒

Ginger_snaps - JAR 😡

Babefong - Lol😂😂😂

CCandyJar - What! It's a non-emergency type not 9😤😤😤

CCandyJar - Now if you don't mind I'm going back to finish eating