Luz

Luz was riding her skateboard around town killing time when she came across a cafe and saw Adora inside.

She came to a stop and hopped off her board. She heads inside and notices Adora has company. She taps her shoulder and grins when she turns around.

"Sup, chica de campo? (Sup, country girl) Como estas. I didn't know you was coming back into town today."

"Hey, Luz just got in yesterday." Adora stands up and gives her a brief hug.

"Estoy bien uh...estoy pasando tiempo? Con mis amigos." (I am doing good uh... I am hanging out with my friends)

Adora stumbles as she answers Luz in Spanish. "Ah... Luz snorts. Say that last part again." Luz says as she tries to hold back her laugh.

"What mi amigos." Luz snorts again and covers her mouth. She looks up to see Adora looking at her like she said blue cheese was better than ranch (it's definitely not).

Luz continues to grin. "Lo siento, it's your accent." Luz clarifies.

"Mi amigos." She says it in her best southern accent.

Adora snorts but quickly turns it into a fake pout. "I don't sound like that when I speak Spanish."

Glimmer starts to laugh. "That sounds exactly like you Dora."

Adora frowns at Glimmer before her expression changes to a bashful smile. "Ah, my bad where's my manners? Glimmer, Bow this is-" Bow cuts her off staring at Luz.

"Luz Noceada child drumming prodigy. A self-taught dancer and the drummer of L.O.E.L.L. She is never seen without her signature beanie and is lactose intolerant but she loves mint choc chips. Her favorite color is purple also sh- OW!"

Bow rambling stops when Glimmer elbows him in his side. He pouts and rubs his side. He frowns and looks at his wife. Glimmer rolls her eyes and motions towards Luz. He freezes before he looks up at Luz and blushes.

"Sorry, I'm kind of a big fan of yours." He nervously chuckles while scratching his cheek.

Luz stands up taller and smirks at Adora which she's is rewarded by her rolling her eyes.

Adora sits down and motions for Luz to join her. Luz takes a piece of her bacon ignoring Adora's huff. She takes a bite and leans towards Bow, her elbows on the table. She lowers her voice so only the group can hear.

"Gracias Bow and it's great to finally meet you. Adora talks a lot about y'all over the years. I hope to see y'all at the debut. Love to get to know you better." Luz winks.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Glimmer says ignoring her husband's mouth hanging open. She motions for Luz to come closer and whispers to her. "Since it is my pain in the ass big debut."

Adora overheard and let out a disbelieving gasp. "Hey!"

Glimmer glances at her and smirks. "Let me rephrase that my BIG pain in the ass big debut."

"Oouu! I like you." Luz high-fives Glimmer.

Everyone laughs while Adora pouts. After settling down Bow starts rapid-firing questions at Luz. She responds to some of them before her phone dinges. She excuses herself as she pulls out her phone and checks the message.

Luz smiles down at the message when she sees who it is from.

K: Meet me behind my job

Luz: Okay catch you in 20😘😘

"Who got you smiling like that." Glimmer coos at her.

Adora peers over and before she could look Luz pushes her face away.