Taco Cat

Korra pulls up to Asami's place with Luz. She's wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Luz is wearing striped purple and white long-sleeve and blue jeans.

"This place must have cost a fortune!" Luz says while they walked to the front door with a bag of groceries.

"Luz the place you stay is much bigger than this," Korra says.

Pero, I don't own the place I live. She owns this place. Luz tells her and knocks on the door.

A few seconds later Asami answers the door.

"Korra, Luz, please come in." She smiled and moved so they could walk in.

"Where should I put these?" Korra says lifting the bags. Asami led them to the kitchen where they place the bags.

"So we're the first here?" Korra asked as they headed back into the main room.

"My friends should be here soon," Asami says looking at Korra before glancing at Luz who seems to be looking everywhere.

"If you want you can look around." Luz whips her head up towards her.

"Really?!" She says at the same time as Korra. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, sure It's alright. Just don't go into the room with the red door." She tells her. Right after she finishes Luz quickly says thanks and leaves.

Korra watches her leave and looks at Asami and smiles. Asami looks at her and gestures for Korra to join her on the couch. They sit down and Asami lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She just smiled why am I so nervous? She thinks.

They talked about the menu Korra and Adora had planned. Before Korra left to go check on Luz.

Someone knocked on the door and Asami yelled for them to come in. Two women walk in. They greet her and sit down. "Hey, Gin. Hey Jar."

"Who else is here?" Jargala says.

"Luz Noceda and Korra Varney." She says.

She calls out to them. A few moments later Luz comes in and rapidly talks to her about her place and her cars. Korra comes behind her and places a hand on Luz's shoulder to calm her down.

"Guys, I want to introduce you to my friends Ginger Crystal and Jargala Crystal."

Korra tenses a little and looks at the women on the couch.

Ginger stares at her shocked and a little embarrassed. While Jargala was smirking. They introduced themselves to Luz.

"Ahem." Korra who was a little red catches their attention. She looks away from them and looks at Luz.

"So Luz did you know there's a pool?" Korra tells her and Luz takes off towards the back.

"What am I missing?" Asami glances between the three women questionably.

Jar turns to her still smirking. "Remember the girl we told you about a few years back?" Korra squeaks and turns even more red in the face. Rubbing the back of her neck avoiding eye contact with Asami.

The girl a few years back. The one they had a threesome with. The one who has a...

Asami's thoughts stopped abruptly.

Coming to a realization she becomes red. "You mean the girl..." She trails off.

"Yup." Jar's shit-eating smile was still on her face. "The one who." She says slowly. She points at Ginger. "Yup!" Jar wraps her arm around her mortified Wife's shoulder.