The Convention Part 1

"How's it going guys and gals and nonbinary pals? This is Gus Porter live with another vlog. I'm joined by my best friend Willow." Gus pans the camera to Willow who looks up from their video camera and glances at him before she continues walking. Gus pans it back to him as he follows behind Willow.

"We are here at YouTube's musician convention to support our best friend Luz Noceda. She's a part of L.O.E.L.L. We got here early to get some footage of the other acts."

Gus looks over when he hears the sound of cheering.

"Speaking of other acts, here comes some now." Willow stops in front of him.

"Gus come on I need to get this." Willow pulls him by the arm. Gus's camera shakes as he's being half dragged. "Alright! I'm coming!"

"Let's see who we have here," Gus tells the Live when they make it to where the cheering was.

"Alright! Awesome, it's Royalty." Amity, Catra, and Asami were beginning to walk down the carpet and paparazzi started flashing their cameras.

"They are the only other band besides L.O.E.L.L that is debuting today," Gus explains to viewers, turning the camera so they can see who is on the carpet.

"They are all from the same company Blackstone Entertainment"

The girls stopped and posed for the cameras.

"They're wearing matching outfits!" Gus loudly blurts. Willow grabs his ear and his viewers make fun of him. Willow murmurs something that his camera didn't pick up.

"My bad. If I scream again I will turn off the livestream and take over your work. Scouts honor." Gus places his hand over his heart and nods at Willow.

Catra does a cool pose that makes him squeal. "Work it, girl!" Catra looks at him and waves, smirking at him before they walk off into the performer's entrance.

Gus gasps. "She saw me...Catra looked at me and we made eye contact." He began to fangirl into the camera.

The people in the comments tried to warn him about Willow behind him. When he finally calms down enough to read the comments he freezes. He nervously laughs while making eye contact through the camera with Willow.

"Well, it's been another eventful Live everyone. Catch you on the flip side." He says before ending the stream.

(CATRA OUTFIT AND HAIRSTYLE)