The plan

It is about ten in the morning and Luz is waiting outside of Korra's apartment building for Royalty. She skates around with some kids to pass the time. "Luz! Can you show us another one?" A little boy asks her while on a scooter.

"Sure, this one is called the cigar flip." Luz puts her board sideways behind her leg and kicks it with the heel of her foot. Wrapping it around her foot she hops on it. The kids started to say how cool it was and to teach them.

"Luz!" she turns around when she hears her name. Seeing who it is she waves.

"Catra! I decided to wait out here for you guys. Ready to go up?" Luz says.

"Sorry for making you wait," Asami says. Luz waves her off. "No problem at all. It was my choice."

She picks up her board and walks towards the building. "Shall we?"

The girls start to walk behind her and the children start complaining. "Wait!" "Oh come on Luz!"

Luz gives them an apologetic smile. "Lo siento guys. I will catch you later at the skatepark!"

"Wait! Just one more trick." Luz looks back over at the girls.

"Go ahead we don't mind," Catra says.

"Thanks just give me a minute." Luz grins and looks back over at the kids. She points at one of them. "You recording?"

The kid gives her a thumbs up. "Don't hurt yourself, Luz." Catra jokes. Luz looks back over to them and smirks.

She puts her board down and starts moving. The kid recording on his hoverboard follows beside her. She looks at the camera as she talks.

"I'm going to do something called a 50-50 kick-flip out." She moves to the opposite curb from the others. She pauses before rolling away and gaining speed.

Right beside Amity, she ollies up to the curb and stalls horizontally. Glancing at Amity seeing she has a light blush she winks at her. Then she set herself up so she could do a kickflip out.

Rolling away the kids cheer and follow her until she stops. She gives them a couple of pointers and says goodbye and promises to hang out again.

They head upstairs to Korra's apartment. Luz knocks on the door while the others stand behind her. Hearing no answer Luz knocks again louder. They hear a crash and quiet cursing and then feet coming to the door. The one who opens it is wearing underwear and a baggy long-sleeved T-shirt.

Rubbing the sleep out of their eyes. "Who is it? Oh, Luz and..." She trails off upon seeing the others eyes now wide awake. She slams the door and everyone stares at it in silence.

"Was that Adora?" Amity asks, shocked. Luz turns to her and smiles. "Yup!"

They hear Adora hurry away from the door and bang on another door close by. "Korra! Wake up!" It was quiet for a while until they heard quiet murmuring then a loud exclaim.

"Shit! Really now?!" Followed by more stomping and a door slamming.

"I'm taking it they forgot," Catra says frowning. Luz was desperately trying to hold back a laugh. "Man, I should have recorded the look on her face. And that shirt!" Luz could no longer hold it in and laughed.

Luz pulls out her phone and goes to her camera. I have to show this to V. She chuckles.

"Alright let's go." She starts to put her hand on the doorknob when Asami stops her.