Your Highness

Brought a little bit from my own culture into this chapter, 'cause I am lazy and didn't want to learn something new ;) Enjoy!

Louis had seen his face many times before. He had seen him in magazines, The News and so much more, but not once had he expected to see him in real life. The prince. The Prince of England. Prince Harry. There. He could see him, clearly, through a gap in the crowd in front of him. And out of the corner of his eyes he could see how Niall's jaw had hit the floor.

"You all right?" he chuckled to the lad, amused by his expression. It reminded him of when he first had laid eyes upon Louis only a few hours before.

"N-no," Niall said, a slight tremble to his voice. "That's the fucking Prince. The Prince."

"No shit, Niall," Zayn said from where he was stood on Louis' other side.

"No need to be sassy," Liam gently said and placed a hand on Zayn's shoulder. He was standing on the raven haired boys other side.

Zayn didn't answer, but he did lean into Liam's touch. Louis quirked an amused eyebrow at the two, but didn't comment on their obvious affection.

William stepped down from the bench and started to move toward the prince. "Your highness," he greeted holding his hand out for him to shake.

"Headmaster Roberts," Harry said and took the mans hand in his. His voice was loud and clear, a deep rumble in the silence, yet it managed to sound bored. "I am sorry we are late. We just came from the airport."

"No worries," William said, bowing slightly. "Now that you are here we are ready to move toward the school. Our staff will bring your luggage to your room."

"Fine," Harry said with a emotionless expression. He then turned around to the driver who had been standing behind him. He held his hand out for him to shake and said something that didn't reach the ears of the crowd. He turned back around and looked dimly at William. "Let's go, then."

"Yes." William clasped his hands together once more and looked over the crowd. "Now that we are all here, let's start walking to the school. Follow me and no big fuss!"

William turned to the road from which the car had come from and started walking. Harry was the first one to follow suit and then the rest of the students.

As they began to walk, Niall began to talk in a hushed voice to Louis. "I can't believe it! The prince! Why hasn't it been on the news?"

"Niall, I have absolutely no clue," Louis said, smiling lightly at the boys excitement. It was beyond amusing.

"How lucky can one be?" Niall said in a sing-song voice.

"Are we lucky?" Louis quirked an eyebrow at him. He didn't consider himself 'lucky' to be attending the same school as the prince. He had been shocked when he had first seen him step out of the car, of course, but he was simply a student. There was no reason for him to get special treatment, from anyone.

"Yes!" Niall hissed. "We are going to school with the prince."

"He is just a teenager, like the rest of us," Louis shrugged.

"He is not just a teenager, though, is he?" Zayn asked, jumping into the conversation.

"Maybe not," Louis said. "I just don't think that he should get special treatment and that kind of things. It doesn't really seem fair to me."

"Says you," Liam chuckled.

Louis looked weirdly at him. "What do you mean?"

"Your family is famous as well," Liam said. "Maybe not royalty, but famous. Either none of you get special treatment, or both of you does."