Home

Longest chapter so far. About 7350 words.

Get ready for a ride!

Louis was excited to bring Harry home with him, but also utterly terrified. He had said some not very nice stuff about Harry to his siblings and also to Betty and Charles. Then there of course was the fact that he were the Prince. The Prince. He was slightly worried that either Charles or Betty would get a heart attack by the sight of him, but he wasn't going to let that stop him.

Harry was going home with him and he couldn't wait.

They left the school at nine in the morning and boarded the train at ten.

By that point Harry was completely adopted into the friend group and was completely out of his shell around Niall, Liam and Zayn, though Louis knew he still was the only one Harry trusted with everything. He liked that. And he liked to think it meant something deeper. Eleanor clearly thought Harry had a thing for Louis. Especially after how he had left the ball after Louis had kissed her cheek.

Louis would like to say he could see it as well. See it in the way Harry looked at him or talked to him, but he was also afraid he was reaching.

When they were on the train, driving toward London and home, Louis couldn't take his eyes off of Harry. Harry was in a deep conversation with Liam about a movie they both had watched. Harry had clearly liked the movie, because when he talked of it his eyes would light up, a constant smile plastered on his face. Louis loved that look on him and he couldn't tear his eyes away even if he tried.

One thing was sure, even if Harry didn't return Louis' feelings and Louis would have to walk around with his feelings burrowed deep inside him for the rest of his days, he would be happy as long as he could see Harry with that smile on his face.

He would be all right. No matter what.

They arrived in London around two p.m.. As they stepped off the train, gasps and whispers erupted around them as awaiting families spotted Harry and Louis. Two boys, one a prince, one coming from a famous family, walking next to each other down the perron, their suitcases strolling after them. Louis could imagine they looked powerful.

Niall, Liam and Zayn followed them some of the way, but then got an eye on their families who stood together, and said their goodbyes.

"See you after break!" Niall called after them as Harry and Louis continued through the mass.

Louis could see a lot of people holding their phones out taking pictures, but what had he expected? The Prince had just returned from boarding school. A boarding school that the public hadn't even heard he officially attended.

Louis had asked him about it one day.

"How could it be no one knew that you would be attending the school when we first started? How not the public?"

"Mom wanted for me to get away, without a ton of press following me," had been Harry's reply.

So yes, he should have expected people to take pictures and he could already picture them on the front cover of the news the following morning.

It wasn't long before Louis spotted them. They were standing a bit further away from the crowd, but they were all there. Betty, Charles, Fizzy, Lottie, Phoebe and Daisy. Everyone except Louis' parents. The thought made him sad at first, but he shook it off, instead focusing on being happy for the people who had decided to show up.

They had yet to notice Harry and him, but as soon as Louis let out a whistle, their heads turned in their direction. It was funny to see how everyone's jaw dropped-except Lottie, who only wore a smug, knowing look on her face.