The Interview

It was in a smutty mood, okay!

Also... longest chapter so far! About 8300 words.

"Mom sent me the picture," Harry told Louis the following morning. They had only just woken up, still in bed. The sheets were tangled between them, their ankles hooked around one another under the duvet.

Louis looked at him with tired, yet alert, eyes. "Show me?"

Harry reached over to the nightstand, grabbing his phone. He unlocked it, the light from the screen lighting up his face. "Here." Harry gave him the phone, a picture on display. The picture.

Louis held the phone tightly as he looked it over. It was portraying the two of them on the beach. Louis instantly knew that whoever had taken it had been hiding in that bush. It was evident from the angle of the picture.

Louis let out a sigh, handing Harry the phone back. "I can't believe we didn't catch them. Whoever they are."

"Hey." Harry draped his arm around Louis' shoulders, pulling him toward himself. "The branches on that bush was very close, making them easily hidden."

"I know," Louis breathed, hiding his face in Harry's neck. "I just wish we still didn't have to do it like this."

"We can still change our minds," Harry said, running his fingers through Louis' hair. "I haven't called Mom yet. We can still go by the money option."

"No." Louis shook his head slightly, pressing a tender kiss to Harry's neck. "I want it as long as you do, too."

"I want it as well," Harry mumbled, kissing Louis' forehead. "So much. I want the world to know. It just sucks that we have to rush it this way."

"It does." Louis nodded. "But... well. I don't know. It's just a lot."

"I know, darling, I know."

Louis lifted his head from Harry's shoulder. "You should probably call your mother. It's a long ass way to London and I can imagine we need all the time we can get."

"Okay," Harry let out on a breath. "I will."

Louis stayed in bed with Harry as he called his mother. Harry's jaw was tense as he spoke to her, his eyes staring straight ahead.

Louis lay beside him, listening to him as they spoke, his fingers tracing aimlessly patterns over Harry's bare chest and stomach. Goosebumps erupted all over Harry's skin as he did so.

"Hi, Mom... Yes we have come to a decision... We will do the interview... Three hours? Okay. We will be packed by then. For how long... Aha. I see... Will you let headmaster Roberts know? Okay. Good.... I guess I will see you."

He hung up with a sigh, closing his eyes briefly and pinching the back of his nose.

"What did she say?" Louis asked in a whisper, his fingers still moving over Harry's skin.

Harry caught Louis' hand with his own, stilling Louis' movements. He interlaced their fingers, placing their now interlocked hands on his chest. Louis could feel the steady beat of Harry's heart under their connected palms. It was a reassuring feeling.

"She, um-" Harry cleared his throat, "-she will inform Roberts that we will be gone for a couple of days. And she will send someone to come pick us up. Should be about three hours since they are driving in a car."

"Okay," Louis said slowly, nodding along. "And when will the interview take place?"

"Tonight," Harry said. "After we have eaten dinner. We are going to be on Nick Grimshaw's talk show. They have already informed him."