Bonding?

"Hey, Lots!" Louis greeted his sister as soon as her face popped up on the laptop screen. It was placed on his thighs, his legs sprawled out in front of him. His back was resting against the headboard of his bed. The sun was streaming through the small gap in the curtains, being the only source of light in the darkened room.

It was the day after the detention, Friday. Louis had woken Harry up by throwing a pillow at his face, yelling at him. Back to normal. As it should be. The few hours they had spend the day before had not changed anything between them. Louis was going to make sure of that.

When they had caught eye contact during classes or passed each other in the hallways, Louis had made sure to get his point across with evil glares and shoulders colliding harshly, resulting in Harry dropping all his textbooks. It had made Louis laugh.

So it was back to normal between them. Louis was going to make sure it felt like the night before had never occurred.

Louis had just returned from his last class of the day: History and Harry was not in the room with him, so he took the chance give his sister a call.

"Hey, Lou," she greeted him back, smiling widely. "How you doing, big brother?"

"Oh, pretty decent, I would say," Louis said, grinning slightly and relaxing into his pillows. He had missed Lottie's voice.

"And the Prince is still a dick?" Lottie questioned, placing her laptop on the kitchen counter. Louis could vaguely see the rest of the kitchen in the background and a sudden wave homesickness washed over him. He wanted to sit in the kitchen with her. Wanted to smell Betty's cooking.

"Damn right he is," Louis said, nodding. He let out a sigh. "We actually had a detention together last night. Our headmaster wants us to bond." He rolled his eyes. "Like that was going to happen."

"Well, did you?" Lottie asked, picking her nails slightly. They were scarlet red with specks of glitter littering them.

Louis settled his gaze on his sisters face once again, a frown evident between his eyebrows. "Did what?"

"Bond," Lottie clarified. "I mean... I assume you had to do some task together, right?"

"Yeah." Louis nodded slightly. "We had to reorganize a section in the library."

"Exactly," Lottie said matter-of-factly. "You must have had something to talk about."

"I guess we talked a little," Louis shrugged. "I wouldn't call it bonding, though." Liar, liar pants on fire. "We just did our work."

"You' sure about that, Lou?" Lottie raised an eyebrow at him.

"Jesus, what do you want me to say!" Louis groaned, holding his arms out to his sides helplessly.

"I want you to admit that he really isn't that bad," Lottie said, grinning. "Come on, I get it, he was rude there the first day." Louis huffed. "Shut up, Louis."

"I didn't say a thing!"

"Whatever." Lottie rolled her eyes. "What I am saying is, that he is the Prince. The Prince. I doubt he is that awful. Also, Niall tells me he is nice."

"Niall know shit!" Louis practically yelled.

Niall had joined Louis and his sisters call the Friday, a week before. All his sisters had immediately approved of him as Louis' friend and he had given them all his number to give him blackmail he could use on Louis. It had mostly been a joke, but Lottie and him had become quite good text buddies.

"I mean it!" Lottie said. "He thinks Harry is great-"

"-He barely knows him."

"And you do?" Lottie raised an eyebrow at him. "For what I know it just sounds like you are trying to stay mad at him."