Nineteen

On Harry's birthday, Louis woke him up by throwing a pillow in his face, just like so many times before.

Harry let out a "hmpf" sound and slowly opened his eyes. Louis grinned down at him, dipping down to place a kiss on his nose.

"Happy birthday, curly," Louis said, smiling gently at him. "Old man."

Harry grinned up at him, his eyes filled with a look that made the butterflies in Louis' stomach set off. "A pillow? Really?"

"Long time since I have thrown one at you," Louis shrugged, laying down on his side. He ran his fingers through Harry's curls.

"Hm, that's right," Harry hummed, leaning into Louis' touch. "And I am not old, you fucker."

"Nineteen," Louis said, kissing Harry's temple. "Sounds old to me."

"Fuck off," Harry growled, hiding his face in his pillow. "And lets go back to sleep. It's early."

"It's really not," Louis chuckled. "It's ten."

"Point proven," Harry grumbled. "Let's sleep. For a little more." Harry turned around in the bed, his back facing Louis.

"But I have been planning this completely perfect day!" Louis whined, placing his chin on Harry's shoulder and draping his arm around the boy's narrow waist.

"Oh have you now?" Louis could hear the grin in Harry's voice. "And what have you planned? If I may ask."

Louis started tracing aimless patterns over Harry's fabric-covered hip. "Well, breakfast first."

"Hm," Harry hummed. "Then what?"

"Impatient, are we?" Louis said on a grin, tickling Harry, making Harry laugh loudly.

"Of course I am!" Harry laughed, curling in on himself as Louis tickled him. "God! L-louis, s-stop."

"Fine," Louis huffed, withdrawing his hand. "I will no longer tickle you."

"Thank you so much," Harry breathed, rolling his eyes fondly. "Will you cuddle me though? And then tell me about our plans?"

"Hmm, not sure," Louis said, sitting up in the bed. He crossed his arms.

Harry turned to him, laying on his back. "Come on, Lou. Cuddle me!"

"No."

Harry pouted. "But it's my birthday."

"No."

"What if I give you a blowjob?"

"Tempting. But I am going to stick with no."

Harry bit his lip, Louis' eyes instantly landing on where Harry's teeth sunk into the skin. "What about some good old rimming, then?"

Louis couldn't help the small smile that broke out on his face. "Maybe later."

"Fine." Harry let out a breath. "Will you still cuddle me though? And tell me today's plans?"

"I thought I had already told you no," Louis smirked. "Or am I wrong?"

"I hate you."

"All your actions tells otherwise."

"Right now I do."

"Liar."

Harry pouted and crossed his arms. "Just cuddle me, for fuck sake."

"Fiiiine," Louis drawled out. "If you insists, you fucking baby."

Louis scooted down down the bed, Harry moving into his side, sighing contently. "See? Wasn't that hard, was it?"

"I suppose not," Louis grinned, rolling his eyes fondly. "I just wanted to annoy you."