Detention

When October rolled around, the only hours Louis spent in his room was in the late evening, early morning and when he slept. He hated being in there. Instead he spent every awake hour in the other lads room, but it didn't stop him and Harry from colliding all the time. With them taking the same classes it was impossible. That was also what led up to them having another-though, much worse-detention together, once again.

It was Thursday, October second and Louis woke up in a shit mood. His mother had the day before texted him about a gym she had found in The Town after a little Google search and said he should try it. And then there was the math test. He had not yet gotten his grade on it, but it had been stressful. And when they served boring ass rice for dinner, was when he decided that yesterday, was a fucking shit day.

He hated rice.

So when he woke up, with another day full of tests, school and Harry to look forward to, he wasn't exactly in the best mood.

He let out a groan and got up from the bed. Harry was still snoring softly as Louis went to shower and when he got back out Harry's eyes were still closed, his breathing even. Louis smirked and walked to his own bed, picking up a pillow. He needed some fun.

He threw it at him, the pillow hitting Harry straight in the face. They boy sat up, startled and looked bewildered around himself, the duvet sliding down his chest. Louis rolled his eyes at the sight of his abs. "Get a grip, Your Highness. There is breakfast soon!"

"Fuck off, Tomlinson!" Harry growled and threw the pillow back at Louis. Louis tried to catch it, but somehow ended up slapping himself across his cheek, followed by the pillow hitting his stomach. Harry felt onto his back on the bed, laughing loudly.

"Shut up," Louis mumbled, letting his fingers graze over the sore spot on his cheek. It stung when he touched it.

"Never," Harry said in a sing-song voice, as he got up from his bed. He walked toward the bathroom.

That was enough to set Louis' mood for the day.

Breakfast was boring. There was nothing new to talk about. The toast in front of Louis tasted like paper and Harry was sitting at opposite table, talking to a bunch of girls. Louis narrowed his eyes in on him. It looked a lot like he was doing an impression of... someone slapping themselves in the face. His theory was confirmed when all the girls turned to him and huddled together in a fit of giggles. Harry's eyes found Louis' and he sent the boy an evil smirk.

Louis anger rose and he grit his teeth, his eyes never wavering from where Harry sat.

"Be right back," Louis angrily told his friends and shot up from the bench.

"Where are you-" But Louis didn't hear the rest of Niall's sentence, too busy getting to Harry. Harry's eyes didn't waver from him one second as he neared the table and Louis could have sworn that the room had gone completely silent. Just for them.

Louis stopped in front of where Harry said, fisting his knuckles. "What the fuck do you think you are doing, Harry?" he said in a low, anger filled, voice

"I am telling my friends here-" he gestured to the girls around him, "-about a very funny story. Want to hear it? It is about a boy who tried to catch a pillow-"

"Oh shut up, Harry," Louis whispered and leaned down so he was on an eye level with Harry. "You really think these girls are your friends? Pathetic. They only want you for your status." He paused slightly before he continued. "And of course, a taste of the royal dick." Louis regretted the words as soon as they were over his lips: that was low, even for him. But done was done and he was not backing away. Not now, not ever.