Family Reunion

They stayed at the castle for another three days, waiting until everything had settled down a little as Anne had called it.

They spent the time there mostly in Harry's room or in the stables. One day was spent on Harry showing Louis all of the castle, telling him about the history of it, though, Louis often interrupted him by kissing him senseless.

They also fulfilled Louis' wish and fucked in the bathtub.

Louis also knew that Harry had talked the things through with his mother and sister. He hadn't been there during the conversation, just stayed in Harry's room while they did it, waiting for Harry's return. When Harry did return, they snuggled together in the bed, Harry telling Louis about it.

"It went really well," he had said. "We talked about it. How... how we all felt at the time and that kind of stuff. We... we also talked about the anniversary of his death. It's coming up soon."

"Oh." Louis had tightened his hold around him then. "Did you plan to do anything?"

"Well, I am going to be at school," Harry had answered. "It's right up to the exams, so Mom don't want me to go home, but we have decided to call and, well, just talk I guess?"

"Sounds nice," Louis had mumbled into Harry's curls, followed by him kissing Harry's temple.

But they couldn't hold it off much longer, so Saturday morning they had packed their stuff and got with Leo into the Bentley.

Louis was cuddled up to Harry's side all the time during the ride, his head resting on Harry's shoulder. He had closed his eyes as they drove, drifting in and out of sleep.

About halfway through the ride, Harry gently nudged to him, mumbling his name over and over again. "Louis, Louis, Louis."

"Hmpf," Louis let out, looking up at Harry with groggy eyes. It was then he realized the car had come to a stop; in a McDonalds' parking lot. "What... what are we doing here?"

"Leo is going to get us something to eat," Harry said lowly, gesturing toward the driver. "Anything you want, love?"

Louis, even in his tired state, couldn't help but smirk. "I could come up with a few things." He wiggled his brows suggestively, glancing briefly at Harry's groin.

Harry chuckled amusedly. "Hmm, got to wait with that until we are back at school."

Louis sighed dramatically. "What a shame. I was looking forward to blow you here in the car."

Leo cleared his throat from the front seat. "Sir, Mr Tomlinson, your orders please?"

"Oh, yeah, right," Louis said, his cheeks flushing beet red. He had forgotten Leo was there for a second. The man was too silent for his own good. "Just... two cheese burgers for me, without pickles and a cola, please."

Leo nodded slightly. "Prince Harry?"

"Same as him," Harry said, placing his hand on Louis' thigh, rubbing small circles into the fabric of his jeans.

"All right," Leo breathed. "I will do it as quick as I can. Don't attract any attention to yourselves."

"Leo, we are sitting in a Bentley," Harry pointed out. "It is going to be a little hard not to be noticed."

Louis could see how Leo rolled his eyes in the rearview mirror, but there was a smile on his lips. "Just... don't attract attention to yourselves."

"Will make sure not to do," Harry said. "Just go grab the food, Leo, please. And make sure to get some for yourself too."

"If you insist," Leo said and with those words he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car.

When Leo was out of the car, Louis directed his gaze to Harry. "How far away are we from the school?"