New Year Eve

Not gonna lie... This chapter is getting a lil' smutty toward the end.

I know you love it, your horny fuckers.

This chapter does also have a few mentions of gaining weight, used in a 'negative' manner.

Louis woke up to the feeling of soft lips being pressed all over his face.

He slowly opened his eyes and were met by Harry's smiling face. "Hi," he mumbled, smiling at the other boy.

"Hey," Harry said and brushed Louis' fringe away. God, how he loved when he did that. "Slept well?"

"Mhm," Louis hummed, lost in the feeling of Harry's finger through his hair. "Very well."

"Good," Harry said softly. "I am glad to hear."

Louis looked at Harry with lazy eyes. "Were last night real?" He knew it was real. He couldn't in his wildest fantasy have dreamed of that happening, but he wanted to hear Harry say it.

"Yeah." Was it possible for Harry's smile to become even bigger? "It was very real."

"You kissed me," Louis giddily said.

"I could do it again." Harry moved so he was hovering over Louis' body, holding his weight up by his arms, dipping his head down, his lips hovering right above Louis'.

Louis sucked in a deep breath of air. "I have a morning breath," he let out. He wanted Harry to kiss him, but he also knew that he was in a big need of a toothbrush.

"So do I," Harry shrugged. "Who cares?"

"I don't know," Louis said, his voice trembling. He wanted Harry to move those two last inches and connect their lips.

"That's not an answer, Louis," Harry mumbled and lifted his right hand, running his thumb across Louis' bottom lip.

"Fuck sake, Harry," Louis whined. "Stop teasing me and fucking kiss me already!"

"If you insists." Harry rolled his eyes playfully and then dipped down, closing the distance between them and connecting their lips. Louis sighed into the kiss and moved his hand to Harry's curls, letting his fingers roam over his scalp. Harry let out a low groan against Louis' lips, when Louis accidently pulled a little harshly on a curl.

Louis pulled away, looking into Harry's eyes. "You like that?" he asked, out of breath.

Harry's face flushed red. "Well, yeah, I guess I do."

"Jesus Christ, that's hot," Louis mumbled before pulling Harry against him once again.

They kissed until their lips were swollen and then finally pulled away, to go to the bathroom. They brushed their teeth side by side, sharing a few kisses afterwards. Louis didn't bother to get changed and Harry just pulled on a pair of sweats.

They went for the door, but just as Louis was about to open it, Harry pulled him back by his waist, turning him around and kissing his lips. Louis laughed into the kiss. "Why did you do that?"

"Because as soon as we step out that door we have to act like just friends," Harry whispered against Louis' lips. "And I don't want to act like we are just that yet."

"Oh." Louis' smile fell from his lips. He had forgotten about that part, to caught up in Harry.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "You are still okay with it, right?" There was worry in his voice.

"Of course I am," Louis said honestly, brushing a curl from Harry's forehead. "I just forgot for a second."

"Okay." Harry smiled slightly. "Now I am going to kiss you again, okay?"