𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠 '𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇'
𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 deadfaced her mother at the news, shortly after falling back onto her bed her face mushed against her pillow.

Her mother decided to ruin the girl's beautiful regular evening by telling her the two we're going to attend her bestfriend's cookout all the way in Yonkers.

"Cmon! Go get ready, no te lo voy a decir de nuevo!" She rushed, standing at the girl's doorway to her room.

"Why can't I just stay home ma." Sarinity huffed, lifting her head up from the pillow her straight brown hair now all ruffled up.

"The people are coming to come and fix the bathroom and I don't want you alone in the house, now let's go." Her mother explained, adding an emphasis on the go.

"Ma they going to be in the bathroom and i'm going to be in my room and it'll be locked like please!" Sarinity pleaded, she was never the one to go outside and especially with her mother.

She had found it embarrasing, well just going outside with her mother. The older lady had always found a way to make the younger girl flustered and would always reply with 'i'm your mother that's my job' bullshit.

"No me hagas estresar, mi palabra es final!" She simply replied before shutting the door to the girl's room.

Sarinity fell down onto her pillow for the second time letting out a big huff of frustration. All the times her mother had let her stay home whenever she would go outside and now all of sudden she has to go cause people will be here.

Sarinity would of been fine in her room and the people could've worked on the bathroom on their own time, and if anything just incase they could of just asked the girl how they would like the bathroom to be interoiated in a more specific manner if anything, but no Sarinity just had to go.

But she really didn't want to get the shit smacked out of her so she arised from her bed opening the door to her closet looking at the variety of clothes and shoes before deciding on a cropped black long-sleeved fitted top and denim jean-shorts that stopped exactly mid-thigh, pairing it with her Black Cat 4's.

She sat back onto her bed, her feet touching the carpeted ground looking at her phone seeing no recent notifications and just new posts from celebrities she follows.

Sarinity put her phone down and looked around her room, it was bland really, nothing in here really spoke to her except for the framed picture of her and her father.

But that was all she needed.

Sarinity's father passed away roughly 4 years ago when the girl was eleven years old. She didn't know how to process it at her young age but now that she has grown and matured the realization had started to set in.

Losing a parent at a young age is something Sarinity could talk about for hours. She had to basicallg raise herself and she had became more short-tempered and defensive as ever, she had temporarily lost all her emotions and her survival instincts kicked in heavily , just to protect herself because her father wasn't here to do so anymore.