𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘, groaned at the vibrations of music blasting against the wall. Since DD & Notti had shared a room, Sarinity slept in DD's bed whilst Notti & DD slept together in the other one, which she had heard them last night bickering about whose feet was in who face.

"Aye, Bitch, waddup! They say they on the block, it's time to slide, fuck em' up!" She had seen Notti rapping infront of her face to PFG Nuk's song.

Sarinity squinted her eyes, there was no light coming from the window signifying that it couldn't have been any later than 7 AM. The only color visible to her eye was the red coming from the LED's, And here was Notti waking her up blasting music to the crack of dawn.

"Little nigga, get out my face and turn that shit down!" Sarinity huffed, shoving the pillow infront of her face as an attempt to muffle out the music.

"Suck my dick, it's time to go outside!" Notti cursed, snatching the pillow from Sarinity's face and throwing it across onto the other bed.

"This little nigga boutta get me tight word to my dead if niggas don't turn down the music, i'll drag this nigga by his twists and beat him up." Sarinity muttered lowly to herself but loud of enough whereas Notti can hear.

"Aight chill sis." Notti said, turning down the music where now his voice is more clearer.

Sarinity shook her head in annoyance patting around the bed for her phone quickly sitting up when it wasn't nowhere near her proximity.

"Where the fuck my phone at?" Sarinity asked.

"DD put it onna nightstand, sum bout ya shit wouldn't stop buzzing." Notti said, sitting down on the bed across scrolling on his phone.

Sarinity widened her eyes slightly.

She had spent almost the whole night texting Boogz till she fell asleep on the boy.

Now, Sarinity has no intentions of getting with Boogz. She just thought the boy was cute, that's it.

And maybe she wanted something to get DD mad with.

Sarinity had found it weird how DD had managed to get her out of her comfort zone and introduce her to all these new people where she talks to them like it's nothing, like Boogz for example.

But now recently he's acting like he doesn't want anything to do with the girl.

She doesn't know what type of reverse psychology shit he was trying to do.

But it was kind of working.

"Oh shit." Sarinity voiced, looking to her right where there indeed her phone layed, grabbing it to see her notification wall indeed filled with messages from Boogz.

"Where DD at now?" Sarinity asked.

Notti smirked knowingly at the girl, causing Sarinity to scrunch up her face, "Fuck you looking at me like that for."

"Because you asking for DD."

"Okay? I just wanna know where he at, that don't mean nothing the fuck." Sarinity said, she didn't think it meant nothing to herself, she simply just wondered the whereabouts of the boy especially when there could of been a chance he saw Boogz blowing up the girl's phone all night.

But that was weird for her, why the fuck does Sarinity care where DD is at? And since when does she care that he knows that she was conversing with his friend.