𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠 '𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇'
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔  𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 followed DD closely, immediately regretting that she left her house grounds. Growing anxiety at the amount of people that was sprawled all throughout the street, Sarinity found it crazy how everybody in New York City was somehow all connected to eachother and it can be the people you least expect too.

DD stopped at a randoms porch taking a seat down, fishing out a colorful gelato pack from his pocket, Sarinity taking the vacant seat next to him.

"You smoke?" Dd asked the girl.

Sarinity quickly shook her head, she had hated the smell of weed and hated how she had seen the people around her affect their lifestyle and disrupted reality, it had only been seen as temporary pleasure which left you itching for more. Sarinity didn't want to partake in any of it at all.

"I'm just boutta go back home." Sarinity expressed, feeling quickly irritated with the combination of the loud bass of music & constant chattering.

"What home?"

Sarinity rolled her eyes, "Your annoying."

"You told me."

"How you even knew I was outside for real, I only went to the corner." Sarinity questioned
the boy mindlessly looking around.

"I was bending ya block n I caught you." DD said, patting his pockets seeming to look for something.

Sarinity sucked her teeth unsatisfied with the boy's answer.

"Don't suck ya teeth at me."

Sarinity scrunched up her face, "I will do whatever I want to do, thank you very much."

"You talking crazy, you wan't me to beat you up again?"

"I will smack the shit out of you." Sarinity threatened, turning her head to the boy mustering a mean mug.

DD still had the twists from three days ago and topped it off with a hat, he had on a regular white wife-beater with black jeans that sagged displaying his PSD's that matched with his orange yeezy slides.

Sarinity couldn't lie that the boy was attractive, he had a nice smile and an annoying personality that oddly fit him.

But for somebody she apparently disliked these weren't thoughts one was suppose to have.

"You got it big bro." DD expressed, holding his hands up, the stench of weed reeked causing Sarinity to sniff her nose in trying to adjust to the smell.

The two sat in a comfortable silence, for somebody who always wanted to be around her he didn't speak much, it must've been her bare presence that he wanted to be around which she found weird.

2 DAYS AGO

MESSAGES BETWEEN RENNY & DD

JUNE 28TH , 2022

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗗
hello renny

𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗔𝗪🤞🏼
Hi David
What you need boy

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗗
yu know how
you was saying
sarinity needa
go outside n shit n
how she need
friends right