𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 layed comfortably in her bed, it had been a week since her mother had left to the Dominican Republic and she had been calling her on whatsapp once in a while. She purposefully missed the first phone call as repercussions for leaving her with DD, the young girl had refused to believe that her mother fell asleep in such short amount of time.

The lady must've knew the boy was outside when she approached the doorstep with the ice-cream.

Unfortunately since it has marked a week since the last time she saw the boy, she would have to go to Yonker's today like she promised her mother, because if she didn't her mother would definitely take that flight back and beat the shit out of her for not keeping her word.

Sarinity opened the whatsapp app on her phone and quickly went to her mothers contact initiating a facetime call, the older lady shortly picking up after her face displayed in the camera, it seemed like she was on the porch on some rocking chair.

"Dimé mami!" Renny said.

" Pero, como voy a ir a yonkers si no tengo carro ni nada, I ain't taking no bus." Sarinity told her mother, it was a subject her mother should've thought about before she made it official.

"Sarinity you dumb? Take a uber or something." Renny told her daughter, the quality of her mother's face on Sarinity's end questionable.

Sarinity scrunched her face up at the comment, "You tell me this now, but if I we're to do it without telling you, you would be drid i'm spending money on your card."

"Que tu hablas? You got your own card with ya money on it, use it."

"What... I don't even want to go in the first place so why would I use my bread." Sarinity smartly said tilting her head, widening her eyes at the sounds of her family in the background.

"Eso es sarinidad?" She heard one of them say, quickly hanging up the phone afterwards.

Nah, they got it.

Sarinity absolutely hated being on the phone with family from the home-land, she would have to plaster on a fake smile for the longest and just nod their head to what they would be saying since the Spanish she knew was limited.

Swiping out of Whatsapp, Sarinity went on the regular phone app and pressed on Lavera's contact the phone ringing for a few seconds.

"Yooo my heart!" DD's voice came through the phone.

Sarinity frowned, double checking making sure she called the right number, and sure enough, she was.

"Nigga I called ya mom." Sarinity pointed out, frowning at her phone as if the boy can see it.

"Okay? She busy that's why I picked up dickhead." DD insulted.

"Suck my dick, ask her when's a good time I could go over there."

"You comin over here?!"

"Don't sound too excited, niggas got to get a $50 uber from Harlem to Yonkers, fuck ya so far for." Sarinity complained, looking at the price on the Uber app, the total roughly came down to $51.97, and when she came back it would be another $50, coming down to $100.

All going down on her mothers card of course, if she would've let Sarinity stay home for the summer no money would be being spent.

"Nicer place, sleep-over for a few days then you don't gotta come back." DD knowingly said to himself with a smile on his end.