𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 finished what was left of her plate and set it to the side with her mother's empty plate which sat vacant since she had gone to talk to Lavera and the other people that had arrived.

There we're way more people than there was when she first got here, music was blasting on the speakers and cups of liqour was surrounded the backyard, like a usual cookout.

The girl had felt agitated from the extra noise and the people, it had made her feel iffy.

She would usually beg her mom to go home but the lady would always say they we're going to leave but stayed for an extra hour, so there was no point.

Sarinity stood up, walking back to enter the house being careful to not bump into any people.

Thankfully, not many people occupied the place. From what she heard, it was only Notti and DD with their friends, and she can manage past that if she didn't talk to them and just sat on the couch and used her phone.

Sarinity walked past the group, ignoring the reoccuring stares taking her place on the couch as planned pulling out her phone scrolling through nonsense to make it look like she was busy.

"Who that?" One of the boys said, the one with the braids from what she can see from the corner of her eye.

"One of my mom's friends kid." Notti blatantly described.

Sarinity tried her best to keep the upcoming mug to stay off her face. The description had fake hurt her feelings, one of my mom's friends kids?

Be forreal, like Sarinity didn't come to your house everyother day, he could of said childhood friend or something.

"She's pretty." A girl spoke, Sarintity wanted to give the girl a big ass hug, but she didn't want it to seem like she was eavesdropping. From what she saw walking back the girl was brownskin with short black hair, sharing similar features with the lightskin boy with braids, they must've been related.

"Yo." A deep voice said startling Sarinity. She quickly snapped her eyes beside her seeing a lightskin boy with a ski-mask covering his locs that popped out.

Why are you wearing a Ski inside..

This time, Sarinity couldn't hold back the mug that came onto her face. "Yo?"

"You Sarinity?" The boy asked, pointing at her, tilting his head in a questioning manner.

"Why? Someone looking for me or something?" Sarinity defensively said.

She seriously had to stop thinking that everybody that tried talking to her had it out of her.

But once again, another habit she had grown due to the enviorment she grew up in.

The boy chuckled at the girls hostile manner, "Chill, my mom asked if you wanted some Dulcé Frio." The boy directed, the spanish rolling off his tongue perfectly.

Sarinity's eyes lit up at the mention of the Dominican dessert, "You know what type of fruit on it?" She asked, standing grabbing her phone that had managed slip out of her grasp.
She had dropped the hostile act and her voice had came out more softer and nicer.