𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠 '𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇'
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔  𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 walked side by side with Boogz thinking about what she had just done. The sweet boy had offered to walk her home after he had seen she had been in a mood, only having hopes to make her feel better.

Truth was, Boogz liked the girl. The boy knew that his friend had also liked the girl, but from what he's seem, Sarinity didn't reciprocate DD's energy.

Unbeknownst to him, the whole walk home that was all she was thinking about.

And a way to justify what she's done of course.

Sarinity saw it as a harmless little kiss honestly, she was angry and had reacted out of anger, she saw it as protecting her feelings.

If DD had really been trying to spite Jerainie by bringing her around while you were here, then what she's done was entirely justified.

Or maybe Sarinity, your just extremely selfish and stubborn, a narcissist and would try to manipulate a situation to make yourself feel better, and you should really get some help.

She had liked her original thought better.

Although she had knew her confusion would of been quickly solved if she had communicated with either Jerainie or DD, she had mostly felt embarrassed.

"How do you have me hanging around your ex without me knowing and you act like you want me?" Sarinity had thought outloud, lowering her crossed arms.

Boogz looked to his side admiring the girls focused glare, "You still thinkin bout that? Why it bother you?" Boogz asked.

"It doesn't bother me." Sarinity lied, looking at the boys face with a blank expression.

"It's just– Kia, the girl, whatever her name is, made it seem like I was stupid, it was embarrassing." Sarinity said, telling the half-truth.

Seeing how Sarinity was so easily to tell Boogz how she had felt about the situation had made her further realized how much she progressed.

And further realize how easy it is to tell somebody how you feel.

Well somebody you don't like.

"Don't stress it pretty, that's how Kia is, she always tryna start problems, don't take it serious." Boogz reassured, using his hand to reach behind Sarinity and push her shoulder closer to his.

The interaction making the girl feel fuzzy, and guilty.

Sarinity looked up at the boy and gave him a shrug smile, "Thank you, Boogz."

"It's nothing."

The two had reached to Sarinity's house and Boogz had taken the time to open the gate for her, which she had thanked him for walking in.

"You dont want me to come in there with you?" Boogz had asked, his hand still holding the gate open. 

"I'll be aii, go back to the block, have some fun." Sarinity told the boy looking back as she slowly walked up the steps.