𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 had stared at the house infront of her, thankfully her mother was able to find parking right next to it so the walk back wouldn't be such a bother.

"How you come to a cookout n don't bring no food." Sarinity mugged looking at her mother's empty hands.

Sarinity's mother gasped holding her head, "Shit, I forgot! Esto es tu culpa!" She cursed, giving Sarinity a light smack on her head.

Sarinity ducked a mustering a confused look, "How is this my fault??" She asked looking around.

"You were stressing me out I forgot to bring the fucking food!" She yelled, holding her head in her hands.

Sarinity just shook her head.

"It's whatever, they already got some food cooking i'll just order some shit." She reassured to herself.

"Ordering food at a cookout is crazy not gon lie, if it's at they place they got all the food they need don't stress."

"Then why the fuck would you tell me that!"

"Stop cursing!"

Sarinity's mom rolled her eyes, walking on the side of the house going to the backyard where the cookout was happening Sarinity following closely behind.

Sarinity couldn't see anything ahead of her because of her mom's big ass head but she had recognized the backyard entirely too much.

It had given her a big sense of nostalgia and so much deja vu.

She had remembered when she used to come here as a kid all the time, she could've still came but after her father's death her mom's trip here became inconsistent and so did Sarinity so she stayed home.

Sarinity's mom let out a yell at the sight of her bestfriend, Lavera, holding her arms out wide giving the other mother a hug.

Sarinity let them conversate and took a vacant chair and went on her phone. Nobody was in the backyard except for her mom, Lavera, and some lady with red hair and two kids, and a chubby man handling the food on the grill.

Sarinity didn't even know why she had social media in the first place, she posted only on her story once in a blue moon, she only followed celebrities and family, her social life was entirely all too depresssing.

But she was okay with that, she knew how to talk to people she just didn't bother to.

"Sarinity girl! You have grown so much, you look so much like your mom." A lady walked up to her who she assumed was Lavera said, engulfing the girl in a big hug.

Sarinity just chucked and smiled in response, she didn't really know what to say and wanted the interaction to be over as soon as possible.

"Melz ven aquí, te acuerdas del hija de Renny verdad? mírala!" Lavera said, calling over the lady with the red hair who upclose now seems familiar.

"Oh my god!" She said looking at Sarinity in suprise.

I just sat there tucking my lips in, it wasn't like I was in a family function but this was exactly how it went everytime I attended one.