𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠 '𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇'
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 sat timidly at the end of the car seat, 83 was in the drivers seat, Notti was up front, and DD was right beside her. She had learned that 83 was one of the members in the groupchat she had been added in and that he was OY, but that was all she knew.

"I should go live." DD muttered taking out his phone.

"Nobody is up, it's 6AM on a summer day." Sarinity smartly said, sending a nasty mug to the boy.

"If anything, niggas should be up, never heard of an allnighter, the fuck." DD retorted, looking at Sarinity.

Sarinity's face transformed into a mug, "Who the fuck you speaki-" The girl had started, before being interrupted by a repitive buzz from her phone, the Caller ID being read as Boogz.

Sarinity had frowned, the call was out of nowhere and had somehow happened to be when she was in the car in DD.

And usually under certain circumstances she wouldn't have picked up the phone call, but it's different now.

And it could've probably benefited her.

Sarinity took a quick glace at DD who was already staring at her, waiting for the girl to answer the phone.

Sarinity held back a smirk before she picked up the phone putting it to her ear, "Hi Boogz."

DD had squinted his eyes at the girl, but had pushed his face towards the window as if he was looking at something, rather trying to act unbothered by the fact that his friend was calling Sarinity.

Notti had looked at the rear view mirror to get a look at DD's face, and had tried to keep himself from laughing or making a face.

And he didn't know who to be mad at either, Boogz knew that DD was feeling Sarinity so why would he go out his way to conversate with her, or even entertain her knowing that at times Sarinity would initiate the conversation.

And DD understood that the girl didn't owe the boy any loyalty, and as much as she says she doesn't like him he can't help but deny that she doesn't have some sort of feelings for him.

Because for one from what he's observed so far, he's taken her out of her comfort zone wether it was forceful or willingly.

And from what his mom told him, that was a big step.

It's like Sarinity was toying with him.

And he didn't understand why.

Although it wasn't the way to go, Sarinity was doing what she was doing simply to see if the boy's feelings to her were true, or even if her feelings to the boy were true.

One thing Sarinity can say is that Boogz is most definitely a sweet boy, but not one she would initiate due to the fact that Roscoe had mentioned earlier in the groupchat about one of his little flings.

She had kept him around honestly because he was good company.

Which is suprising to her, since she never really liked anybodys company but her own.