𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠 '𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇'
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 kept her arms crossed while following behind the four, seeing how jolly and happy they were all was something she had admired.

Something she had envied also, how easy it was to make friendships and have such a good time but of course her emo ass had always denied it.

Being around people who had so much fun had made her realize even more what a bore she is.

Which was another thing to overthink about.

What would DD want with a girl as negative as her?

But if you were to think about it in a brighter way.

He kept trying, even with a girl as negative as you.

The 3 boys had dispersed into the crowd in a few faces Sarinity had recongnized and some she hadn't.

She had followed Jerainie to a group of girls whom all had an ice-cup in their hands, blowing some type of smoke out of their mouth.

Sarinity had tried her best to not let her natural mean mug settle onto her face, as she saw this as an opportunity to make genuine friends.

One of them had dark eyebrows with a double nose piercing and a septum, having similar features to Ddot, she was the first to say hi.

"Jerainieee!" She called out, seeing Sarinity behind the girl a welcoming grin on her face, "Hi! You the girl that be with DD right? You mad pretty, I'm Jennaya." The girl whose name she had learned introduced.

"I'm Sarinity, and thank you." She said offering her a small shrug smile.

"You got a pretty ass name, i'm Jaileen." Another girl had said, she had a nose piercing on one side, and short curly hair which the majority was flipped over.

"Thank youuu."

"I'm Rehanny, you mad cute girl." Another girl had said, she had a warmer skintone than the two other girls she had just met and alittle bit shorter.

Sarinity had said thank you for what seemed like the 20th time today.

Jerainie was right they were cool.

Sarinity had let the four converse amongst eachother and she had been leaning onto the stair railing, staring at a empty spot.

A weird feeling had settled into her stomach, she had thought she could of said way more and talked to them more. But Sarinity wasn't the type of girl to speak to somebody unless they spoke to her first, so her share of the conversation was nonexistent.

It had kind of brought down her mood, was she really that boring?

Sarinity had lifted her head up after she had heard a Oooo come out of Jennaya's mouth and a arm draped over her shoulders.

A arm that definitely wasn't DD's.

Sarinity looked up to her left to see the culprit as Boogz, a teasing smile on the boys face looking down onto her face.