𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔  𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 looked to her right where DD laid sound asleep, she had been almost done with her movie and really wanted to move, Notti was on the other couch watching the movie with her, so when she motioned for help he was quick to react, holding his brothers head so she can stand up, slowly letting it down onto a pillow.

"Your mom still not here? It's already dark." Sarinity asked the boy, glancing out the windows.

"Her and Melz don't come back from the salon till like 12 to be honest." Notti replied, taking his spot back onto the couch.

Sarinity nodded her head, grabbing the duffel bag that still layed on the floor from an hour ago, going upstairs looking at all the new notifications that popped up on her phone.

1,237 PEOPLE HAVE FOLLOWED YOU!

CBLU_180 HAS FOLLOWED YOU!

BOOGZFRMDAO HAS FOLLOWED YOU!

SUGARHILLLDDOT HAS FOLLOWED YOU!

Sarinity wasn't sure how much clout the boys had until she went on live with them, she didn't have much interest for fame anyways, she didn't like all the attention either so she she contemplated wether or not she keeps her Instagram account public or private.

She wasn't sure who this Cblu boy was either, but from what DD said and what he said under the comments it probably wouldn't be a good idea to follow him back.

Sarinity had went into the bathroom and locked the door behind her switching into pajama shorts, a regular white tee, and a fuzzy white cardigan.

"Sarinity!" She had heard a familar voice call-out from downstairs, the girl opened the door to see right across the room Jay's face visibile, an Amiri hat that she had found weird that he was wearing indoors but nonetheless left it alone.

"Hi Jay." She greeted the boy giving him a shrug smile.

"Waddup Sarinity, I ain't know you was coming to stay with us today." Jay said, making conversation with the girl the two inbetween the rooms doorways, paralell to eachother.

"Yeah, sleeping over for a few days, thought DD big ass mouth woulda told you." Sarinity said shrugging crossing her arms.

"That nigga do not be telling us shit, be going straight to mom about you asking questions and shit." Jay said shaking his head.

Sarinity furrowed her eyebrows at the newfound information, "Really?"

"Yea—" Jay had started before getting interrupted by an another abruptly shout.

"Sarinity!!" The voice had called out louder this time, which she had now instantly recognized as DD's.

"This nigga was just sleeping." Sarinity muttered underneath her breath, before dismissing herself, "Holdon i'mma be back." She told the older boy before approaching the stairs, DD at the other end.

"Hello nigga? Can I help you, saying my name mad loud." Sarinity told the boy, a mean mug plastered onto her face.

DD eyed the girl and noted the change of attire, "Where you went? And why you changed your clothes." He asked her.