𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠 '𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇'
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔  𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 looked at the calendar infront of her, her mom had been planning to go to the Dominican Republic for the summer but Sarinity wasn't entirely too sure she wanted to go.

If the girl was going to be honest, she hated her family. They we're way too judgmental for her liking and always pestered the girl about what she would wear, how she would do her makeup, or whenever she decided to wear out her curly hair. They didn't have respect for her at all so why wouldn't she reciprocate that energy?

She hasn't seen them since her father passed away, and she wasn't looking foward to it. But ever since then they had sent the girl multiple whatsapp messages sending their condolences or something of that nature.

The plan was to try and convince her mother to let her stay home for the summer. She wasn't a bad kid and she didn't go outside at all, so her mom shouldn't have nothing to worry about at all.

Maybe she should do a google slides presentation just to be sure..

Sarinity grabbed the dark-grey colored macbook her grandmother had gotten her as a pity gift last year, quickly typing into the application. An incoming facetime call had rung onto her macbook and phone at the same time causing her to go into hysteria, not knowing what to do. Sarinity quickly grabbed her phone glancing back at her macbook, in the process picking up the call.

A mug had came onto the girl's face seeing DD's face in the camera, confused once again how she had accepted the call.

"I thought you wasn't gon pick up to be honest."

"I wasn't."

"What changed ya mind?"

"My phone connected to my macbook & I got confused where to press."

"It's god bringing us together."

"Your so corny." Sarinity said, shortly hanging up the phone, the boy's number wasn't even saved so for her sake it could've been a stranger if anything.

The door had clicked open signaling that her mother had just came back from work, which was rarely, so now was the time she had to take advantage. The girl jumped up from her bed, the floor slippery due to the speed and the friction of her socks.

"Hi Mommy!" Sarinity said in a sweet tone, her mother putting the lilac sweater onto the coat rack, turning her head after seeing the loud shuffling.

"Hi Sarinity." She greeted back, looking at the girl weirdly judging based off her voice that she wanted something.

"So I was thinking-"

"Just get to the point."

"Oh okay, thank god, I aint wanna do allat." Sarinity thanked, jumping up onto the high-stool starting to twirl.

"Basically, I don't want to go to the Domincian Republic with you." She simply stated.

Renny looked at her daughter with an alarmed expression, "But why? You loved going there!" She asked, she wasn't wrong, Sarinity had liked going there it had given her a sense of self surrounding herself with her culture, she didn't exactly know what it was other than family that wanted her to stay.

Sarinity bit her tongue, "I don't wanna be mean, but I really don't wanna see Yarismelys and all of them." Sarinity named one of her cousins which was extremely irritating to the girl.