𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠 '𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇'
𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 sat stretched out on her couch at home, it had been exactly a week since she's been to Yonkers and was enjoying the start of her summer at home doing absolutely nothing.

Her mom was at work or either visiting family so the lady was rarely home, Sarinity thought the part of the reason she never came home was because it reminded her how incomplete her life was without her lover, a place where they had raised and created memories in this house was now a painful reminder.

Mom had never really expressed how she felt about the whole entire thing, she had only agreed with Sarinity on how she felt and resonated with the young girl.

Sarinity had felt selfish when her mom expressed her worries about her not going outside, she had tried to understand from her point of view and it went alittle something like 'oh your father died and your cooped up in the house all day thats bad on your mental health'.

She had assumed that's what she was trying to say without really saying it, it was no mystery that growing up Sarinity was rather an isolated child and it wasn't really something that bothered her mother till dad passed away.

She had worried that the girl will be drowning in her thoughts, she had seen it as unhealthy, not having a support system after somebody important in your life is gone.

But in reality Sarinity was never intune with her emotions all the way, she saw vulnerability as a weakness, apart of the reason why she had troubles opening up to anybody else but her mother now.

Whenever she had felt such discomforting feelings she had rather tried to find a distraction, was never really the type to face her emotions head on.

Sarinity's phone had buzzed causing her to frown, the girl had no friends nor spoke to any of her family members.

— 𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘚 ☾

### - ###- ####
yo

###-###-####
hellooooooooooo

𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 ❤︎︎
who tf is this

### -  ###- ####
your dad

𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 ❤︎︎
my dad is dead  💀

lol try again

### - ### - ####
oh my bad

it's DD

𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 ❤︎︎
who?

###-###-####
😐 from the cookout

your childhood bestie tf

𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 ❤︎︎
you chattin
and how u get my number

###-###-####
i got it from renny

𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 ❤︎︎
weirdo

###-###-####
how