𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐉
𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔  𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
⋆✩⋆ ┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘, sat down on the couch which was now empty her face smushed against her hand, she had felt immense regret on what she had said to DD and she had hated it.

Why did she feel bad for trying to protect herself?

Actually dumb question, she knew exactly why.

From what it seemed like DD is being genuine and his numerous attempts to make it known to the girl that he had liked her had not gone unnoticed, all he wanted was a chance, he had no malicous intent with the girl from what he's shown but Sarinity had trust issues.

Especially with the boys in this generation, and in New York City.

People pretend so good here.

She couldn't fathom being fed lies and being publicly embarrassed, she refused to be one of the girls she sworn she'll never be.

But it was obvious DD had liked the girl and he wasn't letting up, and although she didn't understand why, maybe it was something for her not to understand. DD's the one that likes you, not you.

He had even made attempts to know the girl more, about her personal life, talk to her about how she felt about certain things, introduce her to new people and surroundings, overall showing her something different.

And he still stayed around despite the nasty degrading words she would spit at him, or the attitude she would never let go of.

Personally, Sarinity would not stay around somebody who had made it clear plenty of times they didn't want them around.

So instead of bitching about it she had learned in a way to appreciate that he stood around this long.

Sarinity had always thought of herself as unlovable or unlikeable, she didn't really understand why one would like her if it wasn't for her beauty. The girl was extremely mean, and though it pained her to say it, she was selfish and manipulative, and bi-polar.

But weirdly enough, boys in New York City loved mean females, which unintentionally made Sarinity even meaner, because why do you like mean girls, ew?

Sarinity's head snapped towards the creaking sound of the staircase where she found Jay walking down instead of the hat a tight black durag now covered his forehead.

"DD said he sorry." Jay spoke up, leaning against the end of the staircase railing.

Sarinity's heart melted, she bit at her lips at the sudden feeling. DD didn't even have to apologize, but the fact that he did was absolutely wholesome to the girl and provided to the growing pit of guilt in her stomach.

Sarinity let off a downturned smile at the fact that he sent his older brother down here to apologize meaning that he was scared to face the girl.

"For what?"

"For making you uncomfortable."

Sarinty pushed her lips together, preparing herself for the words that were going to come out her mouth.

"He didn't, it's my fault really, all he's doing is trying to make me feel welcomed and create a friendship, tell him I'm sorry." Sarinity apologized, holding her tongue in.

Sarinity didn't remember the last time she apologized to somebody. She would do nothing wrong in her eyes and everything would be justified.

So, her apology was a rare one.