Chapter 36- Too Far Gone

@Partypoisonx3 Is my bae and made this cover for me! Its fab and my fav and my phone background atm ;) keep sending your art in! Love ya all!

************************************

"Tyreese, you down here?" Rick called out as we wandered through the tombs.

Daryl had seemed to know exactly where Tyreese was, leading a path down the dark, and dank hallways that smelt of mildew and death.

"Rick." Tyreeses voice exclaimed in the dark. "That you?"

We strolled forwards, Tyreese finally appearing in the darkness. "You guys gotta see this." He exclaimed, a bit of a nervous waver in his voice.

"Can we take a minute, we got something to talk about." Rick mumbled.

"It can wait." Tyreese interrupted, sounding more and more anxious.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, reading the cautious expression on his face.

"Come on." Tyreese beckoned, and turned down the hallway.

We trailed after him, Daryl turning his flashlight back on for a better view. It smelt rather gross when we turned the corner. An odour I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Look." Tyreese simply stated, shinning his flashlight onto an object in the corner.

We walked closer, and I actually covered my mouth from gagging when I realized what it was. A wooden plank was stood up, a mouse carcass completely skinned, and emptied was pinned to the wood.

"What the hell?" Daryl mumbled, seeing the same thing as I.

"I was just looking for answers," Tyreese said as Daryl crouched down beside the board.

"And I found this. The same person that killed Karen and David did this." Tyreese added.

Daryl stood up, turning to look at me. A face of actual horror, and anger made his face into a very twisted scowl.

"Remember the rats at the fence? Those showed up the same day she was killed." Tyreese continued, explaining his theory. "We got a psychopath living with us."

"Tyreese." Rick began, most likely preparing for the worst.

"We gotta find them, Rick." Tyreese interrupted. "And I'm not gonna sleep until we do."

Daryl, Rick and I looked at each other silently. Someone had to say it. Someone had to tell him. But now? When he was so furious?

"Tyreese," Rick began slowly. "I don't think whoever did this, killed Karen."

Tyreeses face scrunched up in confusion, questioning Rick instantly. "Why?"

Then an earth shattering explosion sounded. A scream escaped my throat, the noise startling me instantly. Daryls arm was wrapped around me instantly, dust and small pieces of rubble fell from the ceiling.

We all looked up, and made a break for it. Rick was in the lead, running like a crazy man down the tombs, Daryl and I following as quickly as possible, with Tyreese trailing behind.

The only sounds in the tombs were our deep, rhythmic breathing, as well as the sound of our feet slapping against the concrete floors in curiosity, and fear.

It was only minutes until we were in the court yard, running to figure out what the hell had caused an explosion like that. People were already lined up at the fence line, staring at something I couldn't see yet, "GET BACK!" Rick screamed, running towards Carl, Maggie, Bob, Sasha and Beth.