50- The Pocket Watch

"Where the hell did you get this watch?" Rick snarled into Alex's ear like a vicious dog.

All the Terminus people had their guns on us, and all stood tall and alert. Daryl, Michonne, Carl and I surrounded Rick, our guns faced at the surrounding Terminus people that looked on with fear.

"Where the hell did you get the watch?" Rick repeated, his voice getting more, and more aggressive.

"You want answers, you want anything else, you get em' when you put down the gun." Alex said panicking.

"I see your man on the roof with a sniper rifle how goods his aim?" Rick said, spinning Alex around in his arms like a rag-doll. "Where did you get the watch?"

Alex said nothing, but his breathing was beyond heavy as Rick held him like a trapped animal.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THE WATCH?!" Rick shouted.

Alex turned his head to look at the sniper. "Don't do anything! I have this! You just put it down!" He paused and continued on with Rick. "You wanna listen to me. Theres a lot of us." Alex stated in a warning tone.

"Where did you get the watch?" Rick asked quieter.

"Got it off a dead one. I didn't think he'd need it."

Rick nodded his head sarcastically, and twisted Alex so he could look at the fellow Terminus people. "What about the riot gear? The poncho?"

"Got the riot gear off a dead cop," Rick whirled Alex around to face Gareth. "Found the poncho on a clothes line."

"Gareth we can wait."

"Shut up Alex."

"You, can talk to me." Rick snarled, his eyes going stone cold.

"What's there left to say? You don't trust us anymore." Gareth said, so calmly that it seemed almost scripted.

"Gareth." Alex whimpered from Ricks head lock.

"Shut up." Gareth urged, raising his hand to silence Alex.

"Gareth please." Alex cried out.

"Its okay, it's okay. Rick, what do you want?"

"Where are our people?" Rick asked.

"You didn't answer the question." Gareth stated, and closed his hand.

Rick grunted angrily, and spun Alex around so fast, that when the Terminus snipers shot at Rick, they hit Alex.

Alex's body fell to the ground, and everything went to hell. Gunfire started going off, and Daryl grabbed my arm towing me behind him towards an ally.

"CARL!" Rick shouted, shooting his pistol in Gareth's direction. "CARL, COME ON!" Rick grabbed Carl, and made for the ally, following after Daryl and I.

Gunfire ricocheted off the concrete in front of us. "GO!" Rick shouted, grabbing Carl and sprinting in the other direction.

Rick ran towards a building, all of us chasing after him wildly until they shot at us again, making Rick turn right forcibly towards a different building.

My heart beat madly in my chest, and my lungs burned while my mind spun. They were awful shots, considering they haven't hit any of us yet. Or were they avoiding us on purpose?