Part 8: I don't

Y/n pov

A tear escaped my eyes when i saw my parents picture with me i was 14 at that time . I remembered the day, it shows happiness in this picture but after some hours I heard from my betrayed uncle they are dead. My life turned upside down. My parents taught me all about this works and always trained me. They don't know what can happen next. Remembering that moment, my eyes turn red and anger start building in me . I make my way upstairs to my room and get inside before banging it loudly echoing the hall.

A/n pov

When y/n opened it, jungkook saw how y/n changed her expression. Staring at the picture for good 5 minutes before tossing it around and can see clenching her jaw and boiling blood shows anger. But she again turned the picture and her eyes turned red. He feet hurt not knowing why. But uneasiness increased when a tear  threatened to escape but she harshly rubbed her eyes and stood up to leave to her room.

Jungkook looked at head maid and reach to her.

Jungkook = ajumma(aunt) what happened to her? (Hurt voice)

H/m=[ she looked at the way on which y/n left and back to Jungkook ]( she sighed before speaking) nothing jungkook, come have your food.

Jungkook = how about her?

H/m= are you showing care to her?

Jungkook =( look aside and said) I don't 

Again a sighed escaped from head maid before nodding her head.

H /m= come, have it. She will come out whenever she wants.

Jungkook look at the way your room is before nodding his head and walked to the dinning table.

Maid put the dishes on the table . He  pray to God for thanking him to provide a food. He dig in and have the food.

Time skip to dinner.

Jungkook = ajuma, she still didn't came out? ( sad )

H/m= no Jungkook, she is always like this. Always harming her health from stress and work. But, it's not like you care. And also it's not like one day will worsen her health. 

Jungkook don't want to hear this  but still nodded with sad face. Thinking about you. 

Jungkook = but why do I hurt and be sad? But still she bought my favorite food for me, went to do shopping and enjoying the day with her laughing and smile not that mafia vibe,maybe because of that. Before going in my room, I will go in her room in sneaking way( He questioned himself)

After doing his dinner, he left to check your room and peep inside sneakly. And see dark room with a dim red light. You are on the bed in the middle of the room,a king sized bed. He waited for some minutes before entering inside to check whether you are sleeping or not but not seeing any movements of awake, he entered. And see your light puffed eyes with a picture in your left hand. He want to take a look of whose it is but you turn and while turning you grab his hand. And murmured 

Y/n= I miss you Mom and Dad. ( a sleepy sob escaped from your mouth) 

Jungkook try to take his hand out and successfully he did. And see the picture of your parents. 

Jungkook = oh her parents, she is missing them.( he knows they are not alive and frame in their in the mansion, of her parents,so he know they are and not any more)

He put his hand or her her and lightly patt them and smiled but stopped as he realized what he is doing and his smile faded. He quickly turned and make his way to his room and closed it.

Time skip.

Morning

Jungkook came towards the dinning table and not seeing you, he asked head maid about you 

Jungkook = ajuma, where is she?

Head maid= oh! She already left.

Jungkook = what?

Hey guys , next part soon. I am sorry guys it's kinda short but don't worry other are more in length.

Vote 

Follow

Share 

Author 

P.Vats