Part 23(a): It's beginning!

Y/n = Bella pov

It's been 3 days. We all reunited. My plan for killing Yuna is almost on the verge of end. She started being careless.  

Yuna= So you are finally here? 

Bella= why?

Yuna= Boss has called you dear ex secretary. Opps I mean secretary.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Because Jennie isn't here.

Bella= what do you mean?

Yuna= Come let's go. You gonna have a good talk. (Smirked)

I rolled my eyes and went to boss's cabin and she followed me. I entered and found no one. I was pushed inside and was locked with two creep. I heard her voice, Yuna. 

Yuna= Have fun bi÷ch.

Bella= YUNA . Come here and unlock the door. (I shouted and banged the door)YUNA. YUNA

Creep1= What a beautiful view, we have brother?(i heard one of them saying to another one about me, i wont tolerate this)

Creep2= How about having fun. Girl. Come here and pleasure us. (Hyena laugh)

I cracked my fingers. I turn around and face them.

Bella= Its better try opening this door or find a way to run. (Coldest tone)

C2= (laugh) why? Comeon stop being this.

They both walk towards me and tried to touch my wrist. That's enough. I grab one of them's  wrist and cracked it. 

C1=(he shouted in pain) what you did slut? 

Another one came behind me and grab my waist area and shouted another one to suck my lips and neck. I scrunched. I bend a little and turn from left side and came behind the one who was holding my waist. I choke his neck and he start groaning.

C1= Leave him. I said Leave him. Brother. Leave him(he said and trying to release my grip) 

C1 took out his knife and pointed at me. I laughed. I left his partner. 

C1= now what happened?all bravery come out (he laughed and another one try to catch air)

Bella= Any last wish. (I said opening my shirt wrist button and my collar button)

C1= You better know that I can kill you, and nobody can save you. You are a mere girl and that too alone. FEAR us. 

I walk to him and grab his knife. It was easy for me. 

C1= how you did this? Who are you?

Bella= ever heard of Kim Y/n ?

C1= yes, Mafia queen. Oh, sorry late mafia queen(both laugh)

I aswell started laughing. I started and they stopped. 

Bella= I am then ghost?

C2= what do you mean?

I looked at him

Bella= you got breathing ,huh? Do you know why I was banging the door. (I said and look at them one by one)

C2= so you can escape from us.

Bella=(laugh) I like jokes. Well, to be honest for you both. Who will save you from KIM Y/N. (I laughed like maniac)

C1= Kim Y/n(stutter)

I walk towards  C2. 

Bella= you wanna have fun, right?

C2= (gulps)

Bella= how about I have fun first? (I finished my sentence and stab him)

C2= (shouted in pain)please stop.