Part 14: Are you Jealous?

Y/n pov

I am ready to leave, I walked downstairs and saw Jennie, Evan and Jungkook already sitting. Evan is scrolling in his mobile, Jennie unnie is sitting quietly and Jungkook is glancing at me. I sighed and walk towards the main door. I heard clearing throat,I look from the corner of my eyes, it's Jungkook. In no seconds,I heard Jennie unnie calling me.

Jennie= Y/n, before you leave have your breakfast. (Strictly)

Y/n= I am not hungry, unnie(sister)

Jennie= still eat something. Your stomach is empty. Come.

I sighed and walk to the dinning.

This is what I am wearing. 

I sat on the main chair

I sat on the main chair. My left side Jennie and next to her Evan. My right side Jungkook. Maids enters with food in their hand. I saw head maid today or say I was not present all the time at house. 

H/m= Good Morning  Y/n.(nervous) 

Y/n= hmm. (Looks at her)

H/m= I heard about Marie.(stutter nervously)

I look at her and found strange. I nod. Maids served the food. 

Y/n= Evan, you have to be there in the company. And there is an important meeting.(strict and serious tone)

Evan= Sure(serious)

Jennie= Y/n, I will be there aswell.(serious)

Y/n= no,you rest.( I said eating my breakfast)

Jennie= but I am completely fine(serious+whine)

Y/n= I said, No. You didn't understand it,Jennie. ( I stood up)

Jennie=(stood up too) sorry Y/n.

Y/n= You take care here, ( I glance at kook and found him staring me with trembling hands)You have to take care. People here are important. (I last glance at Jungkook before leaving)

Jungkook pov

I haven't slept last night. I was guilty for my behavior with her. From that day, I didn't see her that much, not with me or in this Mansion. I am missing her, her only affection towards me nobody else. Then,I heard gunshot. I ran out to see her , fired the gun in the air and was shouting at maid. Soon,everyone gathered. She glance around and when she saw me, I see only coldness. My heart clenched. I was not understanding, when I only want this to end. My heart hurts, seeing those eyes. 

Today, I get up a little early. I got ready fast. And almost run downstairs. There I saw Jennie Nonna( sister). She saw me and greeted me Morning and I returned it with a smile. 

Jungkook = Nonna.

Jennie=(look at me) what happened Jungkook? 

Jungkook = Nonna, everyone is not here.( nervously so that she don't caught him talking about y/n)