Part 10: I don't trust anyone now

Y/n pov 

This is what I am wearing.

After some days, unnie started to recover a little

After some days, unnie started to recover a little. I didn't spend time with Jungkook much. He was there for my sister when I am out for my company work. I don't want to leave her but when some days later Jennie started to recover, she make me to continue with my company/mafia because still those bastard are out, roaming freely. And now my enemy, i didn't told Jennie about it. But, in between all this I see Jungkook caring about me and it surprised me. 

It's been a month I promised myself to make him fall in love with me but it's opposite of  my thought. He is caring about me, he started to feel comfortable. 

I am in my cabin, with Franz and Mia with me. Doing their work in my cabin. I asked them. I didn't told them about the parcel. And it's been days I received it. Still I am trying my level best to be careful, I don't trust anyone now. If this is happening in my own house. And I can understand why there is no movement, I alloted camera in every corner of my mansion. I didn't left the worker's quarter.

Mia= Maam, here the file.

Y/n= yes. Every information is there about my dear Uncle?

Mia= yes maam. But his half family is not here. They left him when they get to know he is in mafia. And they really don't care about him. His wife is the second wife,he killed his first wife. And second wife was there for money. But, she love her life more than money so she left him. And in another country,she is settled with a man with a daughter who is 12 years old. 

Y/n= okay, what about other  half family?

Mia= maam, Franz is looking for another half.

I nodded at her statement and glance at Franz and found him totally focused on his work. He barely heard what Mia told me. I stood up and walked out of my cabin. I roam in my company and look around and see my employees standing when they see me. Looking down. I have a poker face. 

Y/n= Continue.(cold)

They settled down and continue with their work. I am a businesswoman too being a mafia queen. I walk further but my phone ringed, I furrowed my eyebrow. It's from mansion.

OTP:

Y/n= Hello.

Jungkook = Its me Jungkook (nervous)

Y/n= (i smiled mentally )yes, what it is?

Jungkook= Y/N, can I take Jennie Nonna outside.(stutter)

He calls me by my name, I asked him for that. And I trust Jungkook. He won't run away now. But still he is guarded by 10 guards. He can't talk with anyone till I complete my mission. I don't want others to know about Jungkook. And about going out. I remained silent for a while before speaking. 

Y/n= you can go, but be careful. Area in not safe . Ask  Jennie unnie to send me their GPS location. So I can be in contact of your location.

Jungkook =okay, thank you(happy)

Otp ends

I return back to my cabin and saw Franz getting up. I think information is ready.

Franz= Boss, information ready.

Y/n=continue

Franz= So, your uncle Mr. Nathan Ross. He is half korean and American. Your parents most trusted person. He gained your parents trust in 2years. He married Mrs. Ele Ross in earlier before entering in this field. It was arrange force marriage. He hated her but got her pregnant. And his wife died giving birth to a daughter, which is unknown. And if we calculate the age, she is of 24 year. 

Y/n= Wait, but Mia told me that she was killed, Ele she was killed by Nathan.

Franz = he asked the doctor to kill his wife, and declared that while giving birth, she died.

Y/n=okay, find information about his daughter. And what about Choi's side. 

Franz= for that case, someone wants to meet you.

Y/n=(raised an eyebrow) who?

Franz= Mr. Evans Howard, the Mafia King 

Y/n=(smirked) oh, Evans. When?

Franz= Day after tomorrow. He took appointment, I asked him to direct contact you but he is always stubborn like this. He said, he is meeting Mafia Queen. 

I keep on smirking. 

Well, Evans Howard my childhood best friend. We grow together and learn about this from my father. And we become King and Queen. He is known for being cold and merciless Mafia but we share a great bond which is above of any position we hold. Thinking about this, I had a idea. I smirked again. 

Hey guys, hopefully you like this part and next part soon.

Vote

Follow 

Comment

Share 

Author

 P.Vats 

Guyssssss I forgot to mention, did you all heard V  covered  a song