Part 22(a): Our "finally" meet.

Y/n pov

Y/n=So I have a plan

Mia= What is it boss?

Y/n= Me and Franz will disguised as new employees and  start working there. As said Yuna is gaining her trust she will Stay with unnie almost all the time. Our plan's first part is informing Unnie, I am alive and Yuna is our enemy. First we will do this part and then I will discuss second part. Leo and Carlo you guys have to help us entering inside. And Mia take out your devices. Hack our cameras. You already know the password it will be fast and also you have already secured our important datas and papers right? 

Mia= yes boss

Y/ n= so increase more security. Okay. Keep a check on Yuna. Her people will be there. She will not be alone. Get it. 

All= yes boss.

Carlo= it's been a long time boss. We missed you. Jennie boss become really workaholic. She misses you and about Jungkook hyung. He is just acting to be strong boss. He is broken. He just works. It will be good if you tell him.

Y/n= I understand what you trying to say. I will try to inform him but let see. (They nodded.) Okay Leo and Carlo back to work. We will be joining tomorrow. Get ready it's time to expose her and end her. 

________

Y/n=Franz how long will you take? It's not you are first time going there. (I shouted)

Franz= Maam I am ready. Let's go.

Y/n= Stop saying me maam. Call me Bella. And you know your name? 

Franz= Michael I am Michael. Bella.

Mia= Good you remember. Be safe maam. All the best Bella. (She smiled)

I nodded and smiled.

Soon we reached my company but this time to be an employee. I chuckled at a thought. How everyone will react when I will tell them. I disguised myself. I wear a short wig. I changed my dressing style wearing a black knee length skirt and a blue decent top. I am wearing spectacles. I don't have number it's fake. I put a light makeup. 

Y/n= Hello Maam, I am here for interview.(I said fixing my spects)

Receptionist= Hello Ms 

Y/n= Bella Catherine 

Receptionist= So Ms Bella. Interviews are going here. So, you can go straight from here and turn left there is waiting room you can wait. Then you will be guided by a staff to the interviewer. Thank you and all the best. (Smiled)

I like that my people are supportive and good. Impressive. I smiled at her and after some seconds Franz follow me. We entered there and two people were already sitting. I settled and beside me Franz. Soon, Interview started. After forty-five my turn came. I stood up carry my papers and walked in. 

I entered and greet the interviewer and he did the same. He asked me to settle down. He is polite and calm. Good. I after doing my interview. I waited for my result. Yeah, my company give instant result in some cases it takes two or three days. After some seconds he said,

Interviewer=You are selected Miss Catherine. You can join from tomorrow.

Y/n= Sir if you don't mind can I join from today.(fake nervous)

Interviewer= If it is okay with you. You can start from today. You can take a look for now then I will send a employee to inform you for the work.

I thanked him and bowed him before leaving. I walked outside and nod at him informing I passed. He nodded back.