Part 21: It's time to shine

Y/n pov

It's been 5 months. Yes,I survived. Well, I know that I will. But my condition was critical  and it took days to weeks to months. I am in another country. I faked my death. Jennie Unnie is handling everything till I go back and take over my throne. I didn't see what is happening there but my people who is spying there are cautious.

. They have to or there life will be upside down. Here,I am staying with Franz and Mia. Yes,as said unnie is their she is handling. About Jungkook, he left after he get to know about my death, sorry fake death(I sighed) well, he is owner or ceo of his father's company.

Franz= Boss it's time for your medicine.

Yes,they are taking care of me as well finding that enemy. Well, we have already found it much. It's time to torture that person. I already knew who that person can be. But,I wanted proof. 

Franz= Boss boss.

Y/n= I heard it Franz. (Annoyed)

He gave me the pills and sit on the chair which is beside my bed.

Y/n= where is Mia?

Franz= she is gone for groceries boss. She will be here anytime. Boss,(I look at him) when we will go back? We already gathered information it's just catching,torturing and killing is left. You are also getting fine. And boss everyone there is not good. Jennie boss, Jungkook hyung(hyung=brother) he stopped talking with everyone. He has become cold or say coldest person. Also,they are not safe. They will try to kill Jennie boss as she is on the throne.

Y/n=(i sighed) I know it Franz. It's just one week more. My med will be over and I will be completely fine. We took this much month why not 1 week. And if anything happen. My guards are already there. My one command and everyone who touch my people will be lying dead in their own blood.

Franz nodded and we heard someone came in running. Franz stood up so as I and took the position. Door opened and it's Mia. We both breath out and stand straight. 

Y/n= What is it Mia? Why you came running like this?( angry)

Mia= maam, see news.

Y/n=(confuse) why what happen?

Mia= maam come fast.( She grab my hand and took me in the drawing room)

We are in the drawing room and she switch on the television and changed channel to news.

Reporter= JEON JUNGKOOK AND KIM JENNIE ARE GETTING DEATH THREATS. JEON JUNGKOOK WHO JOINED HIS COMPANY JEON CO-ORPORATION AS A CEO. AND KIM JENNIE WHO TOOK OVER THE COMPANY OF KIM Y/N ARE GETTING DEATH THREATS.

Y/n= What, what is happening?  Death threats? 

Franz= Boss now?

Y/n= pack the bags, book hotel , take your fake ID . We are leaving tomorrow.

Mia/franz= copied Boss. 

Y/n=(mind) I think now KIM Y/N has to come. It's time to shine.

--------------

We left to our country. And check in the hotels with fake identity. My spies who I have appointed will be coming here for further information. In next 3 minutes I heard a Ding dong. I mean bell ringed.  Franz went to open it and here they come,Leo and Carlo.

Leo= Boss, it's been a long time. ( he bowed and Carlo follow him)

Carlo= yes boss it's been a long long time to hear your torture lines and threats. (When he completed his sentence , he look shock and covered his mouth) sorry boss it's not what i meant.

Y/n= Your mouth speaks a lot. I think it needs a revolver to help you keep your mouth close. (Cold)

Carlo is a funny guy, when it is needed he do that time not in serious moment.

Carlo= no no sorry boss. I will keep my mouth shut until you ask to speak.

Y/n= hmm  better. So,what information you brought. 

Leo= okay boss,here we go. Tery is the real betrayer from our guards. And your dear enemy's child is none other than YUNA. Everytime she faked to be innocent but she is a mafia, who is trying to take over your place slash Jennie boss's place. And boss the worst is Yuna is trying to be close to Jennie boss. In order to end her life. About Jungkook, Yuna never liked him but was obsessed with him. She tried to hurt him and then act as a savior. To gain his trust as well Jennie boss. She sent some mafia to hurt Jennie boss and then come by herself to save her. She is going on her father's step. 

Y/n=(mind) when I heard obsessed. One thing came in my mind. I Also did the same to him. I regret doing it. 

Y/n= Her background. 

Carlo= Boss, this time I will say. Please.

I rolled my eyes and nodded

Carlo= Boss, So, your uncle Mr. Nathan Ross. He is half korean and American. Your parents most trusted person. He gained your parents trust in 2years. He married Mrs. Ele Ross in earlier before entering in this field. It was arrange force marriage. He hated her but got her pregnant. And his wife died giving birth to a daughter, which is Yuna. This much you know now further , Yuna is not her real name, her name which is kept by her real father is Carrie Ross. After her father's death, she was adopted by Kim's her now parents. This much. And yeah they don't know about Yuna doings. 

Y/n= Good. Now, I want to meet Jennie unnie. 

Mia= How boss?

I smirked. 

Y/n= I have a plan.

Heyyyyyyyyy guys, did you like this part. Well,I am writing my level best. So, what do you think her plan will be? Well,don't worry in next part we will get to know. Till then,remember 

Vote Follow Share comment 

Author

 P.Vats 

Vats