Part 22(b): only for you

Jungkook pov 

It's been months love. I said caressing her photo frame which I have in my cabin. You know your Jungkook misses you a lot. I said and a tear escaped. Door knocked. I wiped my tears and soon it open. 

Taehyung= Jungkook, how are you?

Jungkook=  I am fine Taehyung(cold)

Taehyung= But it doesn't show on your face.

I didn't bothered to answer and continue with his work. I heard him sighed, 

Jungkook= Something is there?(still doing work and cold tone)

Taehyung= Yeah, Jennie called you to discuss something.

I look up and furrowed. 

Jungkook= But she could have call me?

Taehyung= I don't know maybe your mobile is silent or something.(he shrugged) call her

I nodded and take my mobile out. I dialed her and after three rings call received.

OTP:

JK=Hello Jennie. (Cold)

Jennie= Yes Jungkook (warm tone)

Jk= you asked about me? Taehyung told me.(cold)

Jennie= yeah actually I want to inform you something.(warm)

Jk= when? Where?

Jennie= today in my company and at 7. 

Jk= okay. Take care bye Nonna.(cold)

Jennie= kook, take care too. 

END

Taehyung= What she said?

Jungkook= I have to go meet her today. Something up.

He nodded and after an hour he left. 

--------

Y/N pov

Y/n= What is it unnie? Why he called you.(cold tone at end of the statement)

Jennie= what with the tone Y/n? Didn't you missed him? He missed you a lot. He loves you. You don't know what happened to him after he heard you are no (she paused) he isn't like before you saw him. He changed but in a way you don't want to see him. He don't go home. He just work or drink. Nothing else. Just don't leave him know. He showed he really love you. You know many girls are trying to win him with every possible way but he end up on you. Tell him you are back for him,me and others who respect and love you.

I look at her mentioning alcohol. He do what? Drink. 

Y/n= I understand unnie. I will not tell him straightforward but with my style. I first want to end that enemy of our. 

Jennie= okay .Yeah who is the enemy?

Y/n=(i smirked) you know her.(she look confuse) Yuna. 

Jennie= What? She. That bitch is betraying us. (She walk towards door and about to go)

Y/n= Calm down unnie. I have already planned. Under this one week, she will leaving this world. Let her do but keep eyes on her. Franz also joined here. Mia is doing from home. Leo and Carlo with you already doing. Don't worry we are all set. Now, unnie take me before her make her angry. She will in anger do something she shouldn't. (She nodded). And are our guards training? Because it's starting tell them get ready and this news that they are getting ready for a war. 

Jennie= copied queen(she smirked and i too)

Y/n= call her and say I am your new secretary and Franz my assistant. (She nodded and called Yuna inside)