Part 11: Unexpected gift.

Y/n pov

I entered half tired. I was working late night. I start walking in my office and plop myself on the couch, door knocked and I said,Come in. Mia entered. Mia got confused, she didn't saw me on the chair. 

Mia= Maam?

Y/n= Yes,speak.( She flinched by my sudden voice and she look behind and saw me on the couch with a file.)

Mia= Maam, today you here?(she bowed before saying )

Y/n= Its just I want to sit on my couch.

Mia=okay maam. Maam today you have to meet, Mr.Howard. he will be here in 10 minutes. So,should we head to the entrance.(I nodded,yes I welcome him)

____________

We are waiting for him it's past 10minutes, he is never late. Maybe Traffic. I sighed, traffic is always a headache. Soon, after I saw two cars, black Porsche 911 and black Bugatti Chiron. And some cars following them. 

Car stopped infront of me, the both black baby

Car stopped infront of me, the both black baby. Soon, a guard came and opened the door. And here comes the person,Evan Howard. My Childhood bestfriend. Well, he and me have some things in common. Our love for cars.

Evan= Hey,Queen.(he smiled lightly and hugged me)

Y/n= hey,King( I smiled lightly and hugged him too)

Evan= I have something for you.(he nodded at his guard and soon I see a carkey) Your Bugatti Chiron. 

Y/n= This wasn't needed you know that.(he chuckled) 

Evan= I know the love you have for cars. Take it as a gift.

Y/n= Fine. How about we have a ride after work to my house.

Evan= That wasn't need to tell. Even,if you didn't said that I would have barged inside.

I chuckled and we make it to my cabin and after discussing about handling Mr. Choi. Soon, we both settled inside my baby surprise. And had a ride. We both reached and it was almost 30 minutes way to reach. I stepped in,but I heard a gasp. I look around, it was Kookie. I smiled to him and look back at Evan and he was confused. I chuckled at his face. I nodded at him. And he went inside. I walk to Jungkook and still his eyes were on my baby. 

Y/n= Hey,Kookie( seductive)

His view breaked by my sentence 

Jungkook look away and keep watering the plants. I see he involved himself in gardening. 

Y/n= Hey,kookie(seductive)

Jungkook= Yes, What it is?( Stutter nervous)

Y/n= Nothing, well you see my baby. 

Jungkook =(slightly shock) What? Baby?where?who?

Y/n= calm down,Kook. It's my car the black Cheron. It is my gift from my fri-

Evan cut-off and said

Evan= Cherry. When will you come.

He say her cherry because she likes cherry and they call each other with nickname. I rarely call him, bear. 

Y/n= Yeah, coming Evan. Come,kookie.

Jungkook Nodded. You were about to grab his hand which he noticed and didn't resist it. But, Evan grabbed her hand and took her inside. Jungkook feel little hurt but follow you both inside. 

Y/n= Evan freshen up,your room is already prepared when I get to know about your arrival.

Evan= but,I want to stay in your room.

Jungkook who was looking normally around shot his head towards Evan. I was about to say something but when I noticed how kook reacted it bring a little more hope. 

Y/n= oh oka-

Jennie= I am staying in her room with her. Evaniee. 

Jennie came out for dinner but she noticed us all. So,she came and I can tell Jennie and Jungkook got together well as Sibling or friends. 

Evan= oh my God,look the fighter is there. And I am Evan not Evaniee(he said his last sentence Rolling his eyes) but,who is this guy? A toy?(he smirked looking at him)

Y/n= oh shut up, Evan. He is the person I love the most. Any word against him and our friendship will end. You know I keep words. And secondly, you know I don't let enter bastards or bitches inside my pretty home.

He rolled his eyes and reach to Jungkook. 

Evan= So,who are u?

Jungkook = I am Jungkook (stutter)

Evan= oh,nice meeting you Jungkook. I am Evan Howard,The Mafia King.

Jungkook = What Mafia king?

(He looked at Jennie and she understood)

Jennie = Evan,stop disturbing my lil brother. And kook don't be afraid of him,he is always a tease. And yeah,he is a Mafia king. Merciless. 

Y/n= okay,stop everyone. Let's have dinner. All are your favorite food. And you know that,I only mentioned your arrival and they already start making your food and arranging your room.(Smirked) did you do something?

Evan= oh,please I am not a playboy or fu$kboy (He growled)

Heya guys!!!!!!!!! I hope you like it. I am trying my best, to make it upto you all. I thought to add some characters in it. So, I added him. 

Vote

Follow

Comment 

Author 

P.Vats